Money:
$11,539

bumba

VIP Member
bumba was last seen:
Apr 19, 2024 at 8:52 AM
    1. seadawg
      seadawg
      We have recently seen an increase in ass hats who bring very little in regards to content on this board other than belittling players. It's simply not constructive. I prefer to point out the positives even when there are none to find. BTW, I am probably annoyed as you are with my inbox being overloaded with donation requests. Keep up the good work...
      1. bumba likes this.
      2. bumba
        bumba
        I ignored the newest troll today. Couldn't take it either.
        Mar 2, 2019
    2. seadawg
      seadawg
      It was not my intention to single you out as I was merely expressing my displeasure with the negative commentary. The coach is well within realm of criticism. However a clear distinction needs to be made with players. While they were offered scholarships, it was their decision to choose BU and represent this school. They are still kids IMO. I fully realize you are a loyal BU supporter. Please accept my apology.
      1. bumba likes this.
      2. bumba
        bumba
        Are you kidding? No apology needed! It's seriously OK we all have opinions & I enjoy reading your content. I think that's why years ago we used to say stuff online that didn't bother each other because we DID have average players.
        Mar 1, 2019
  • About

BU '04