ButlerHoops.com T-Shirts - Taking Orders

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jared Grubbs, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member VIP Member

Money:
    $22,182
    I ordered a few custom ButlerHoops.com t-shirts (shown below) to wear to the games and had a few people ask me if they were available for order. I wasn't really anticipating selling these but I can definitely do so. Right now I do not have any online shop set up where they can be ordered; however, I can order several of them in and distribute them myself if there is enough interest. If I set up an online shop they will probably be around $20-$25. If I order them in bulk instead I could probably get the price down to about $15 each.

If anyone else is interested in purchasing one just post here so I can gauge if it is worth ordering more in. This is not a commitment to buy or anything, I'd just like to get an idea of who might want one.

Also, the shirt color can be changed if anyone prefers a different color. Various shades of gray look good, as do colors such as pink, orange, and green (any light color should be fine).

Edit: Taking orders now - $15 for 1 shirt, $25 for 2. Please post the sizes you want, as well as an alternate color if you prefer one. Payment will be due when the shirts comes in (3-4 weeks).

http://butlerhoops.com/images/shirt.png
    http://butlerhoops.com/images/shirtback.png

Attached Files:

2. ConnersvilleBulldog

ConnersvilleBulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $11,179
    I'd probably buy one.

3. Irishdawg

Irishdawg Banned User

Money:
    $2,159
    You know I'm down for a couple, one for me, and one for the wife.

4. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $22,182
    I've already got you one, if I ever see you again.

5. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $20,145
    I'm good for two. I saw the pic you put on twitter last night and think the shirt is very sharp.

6. Ignatius J. Reilly

Ignatius J. Reilly Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,200
  7. Irishdawg

Irishdawg Banned User

Money:
    $2,159
    [​IMG]

I should be able to make the last couple home games of the year, plus I'm planning on hitting up at least one or two AAU events in Indy this summer along with the Spiece event in May and both All-Star games, so I'm sure at some point our paths will cross.

8. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $22,182
    Timing isn't really ideal because they won't be in before the end of the season (pending a miracle tournament run), but based on responses here and elsewhere I think we can at least get close to 20 shirts, which is the number needed to drop the price down to $15. If we don't get there I can buy the remainder and use them as promotional giveaways or something at a later time.

Post the number of shirts you want and the size. If you want an alternate color you can post that to. $15 for one or $25 for two. Payment will be due when the shirts come in, which will be about 3-4 weeks.

9. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $22,182
  10. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $20,145
    One small grey....and one large blue. I'm in.

11. Doc33

Doc33 New Member

Money:
    $13
    Put me down for one grey, and one blue. XL.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  12. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $22,182
    This is actually a really old thread. I do have some shirts available, but they are only grey and are a completely different design. I will try to remember to get a picture of them posted later.

13. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $10,388
    XXL ?

14. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $22,182
    Here are what the ones I currently have look like:

[​IMG]

I have small to XXL.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

15. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $22,182
    Here are what the ones I currently have look like:

[​IMG]

I have small to XXL.

Edit: Price is still $15 per shirt. I promised VIP members 25% off the shop when it opens, and I'll go ahead and honor that here if anyone wants one. I do still plan to get an automated shop set up with some fun shirts as well in the future (Myles Morrissey shirts anyone???).

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops