New Profile Posts

1. ButlerNut
    ButlerNut Jared Grubbs
    Jared - is there no longer a Butler Hoops app to download from the play store? I just got a new phone and I can't seem to find it.
  2. Insane Dawg
    Insane Dawg tjreese
    Enjoyed the article on Jeff. I like many others idolized him. I actually roomed with his brother Mike along with Charlie Wells in an apartment for a short time. I also went horseback camping once in Bainbridge with Mike. Good guys.
    1. tjreese likes this.
  3. Robby78R
    Robby78R
    Never give up
  4. Insane Dawg
    Insane Dawg knobcreekfan
    Old saying - don’t confuse me with the facts our minds are made up. No one on the board knows what is going on in Hinkle or what individuals have to deal with in their lives. LJ was dealt a horrible hand the past two years yet did his job with dignity and staying positive.
  5. Insane Dawg
    Insane Dawg knobcreekfan
    I don’t know why I post or read things on the Butler Hoops site. There are some real idiots there. Hopefully they aren’t BU grads. If they are then the academics have really declined. What is stunning is they agree with each other like lemmings. Wish there was a sight for common sense and knowledgeable fans.
  6. BoyGeoff
    BoyGeoff Geoffrey Bannister
    send me your email and I will forward the X tix to you
  7. Terry Corman
  8. kmacker69
    kmacker69 bmradio99
    Not sure why you thought I blocked ya during the game. I didn't and there are no hard feelings, I was just messing with ya. ;)
  9. Dewars12
  10. Dewars12
  11. Dewars12
  12. IU/Butler/Notre Dame
    IU/Butler/Notre Dame ap234
    Good to see a friendly ....name?
  13. IU/Butler/Notre Dame
    IU/Butler/Notre Dame ap234
    Is this ap234 from btown banners and HSN ? Sorry if not
    1. ap234
      ap234
      Yes it is.
      Jan 10, 2020
  14. fan
    fan
    chili dogs & pineapple milkshakes; pineapple salad, pineapple pizza, upsidedown cake, pineapple cookies, pineapple drinks; plain pineapple
  15. BoyGeoff
    BoyGeoff SpartanDawgs
    Were at the game Saturday? If yes, then i was the only other person in Row 1.
    1. SpartanDawgs
      SpartanDawgs
      I was. I believe I saw you then. Actually my seats would've been right behind yours but moved to row 3 to get an aisle seat so I was sitting behind the 3 ladies in row 2. Moved at halftime to sit with some buddies... Looking forward to rooting for the dawgs with ya this season...
      Oct 29, 2019
      BoyGeoff likes this.
    2. SpartanDawgs
      SpartanDawgs
      You should have 4 seats opened to the left of you for 80% of the games because Indy Car driver Ed Carpenter never shows up. So your lucky to get Row 1 with someone who never shows up haha
      Oct 29, 2019
      BoyGeoff likes this.
  16. Jimmy Lafakis
    Jimmy Lafakis
    Proud Butler alum.
  17. BGDawgFan
    BGDawgFan
    Former member. I no longer post on or read this message board.
  18. seadawg
    seadawg bumba
    We have recently seen an increase in ass hats who bring very little in regards to content on this board other than belittling players. It's simply not constructive. I prefer to point out the positives even when there are none to find. BTW, I am probably annoyed as you are with my inbox being overloaded with donation requests. Keep up the good work...
    1. bumba likes this.
    2. bumba
      bumba
      I ignored the newest troll today. Couldn't take it either.
      Mar 2, 2019
  19. seadawg
    seadawg bumba
    It was not my intention to single you out as I was merely expressing my displeasure with the negative commentary. The coach is well within realm of criticism. However a clear distinction needs to be made with players. While they were offered scholarships, it was their decision to choose BU and represent this school. They are still kids IMO. I fully realize you are a loyal BU supporter. Please accept my apology.
    1. bumba likes this.
    2. bumba
      bumba
      Are you kidding? No apology needed! It's seriously OK we all have opinions & I enjoy reading your content. I think that's why years ago we used to say stuff online that didn't bother each other because we DID have average players.
      Mar 1, 2019
  20. digitalmarketingcourse