Notifications

Discussion in 'Feedback/Bugs/Questions' started by bu1973, Mar 10, 2017.

1. bu1973

bu1973 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $984
    Jared:

For we technologically challenged senior citizens. I get a notice frequently that someone replied to one of my posts, but when I look at the thread, there is nothing there. Is there someplace to find the replies or a special app I need to hit. Thank you for the board, by the way.

2. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member VIP Member

Money:
    $22,211
    What type of notification are you getting? Is this an email or an alert on the site?

3. bu1973

Money:
    $984
    I am getting alerts from this site when I log on that people replied to my post, but when I check the thread, there is no such reply, repost etc. I was trying to figure out where the reply is. Perhaps there is error in the system. You might check my recent alerts. If there is no special place, and it should be in the thread, that is fine. I was juts trying to figure out if I was missing something and not acknowledging other posters.

4. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member VIP Member

Money:
    $22,211
    I don't think there is a way I can conveniently see your specific alerts. Any replies would be in the main thread, so if they aren't there then you aren't missing anything. The only thing I could think of was that a post was deleted, which triggered an alert but is no longer visible. Next time it happens can you take a screenshot of the alert and post it here or message it to me. I can probably use the timestamp to track down what happened.

5. bu1973

Money:
    $984
    Thanks... Glad to know I am not missing something obvious.