Dawgedd's Recent Activity

1. Dawgedd liked Irishdawg's post in the thread Beilein to Cleveland.

Well when the fanbase immediately believes what a new poster says because it fits their negative perceptions of a coach, I can't say I...

May 22, 2019 at 5:57 PM
  2. Dawgedd replied to the thread Beilein to Cleveland.

Goodman says 5 year deal [MEDIA]

May 22, 2019 at 3:42 PM
  3. Dawgedd replied to the thread Beilein to Cleveland.

We have to root for Howard now, at least for 5 or so years. At the least, I want to see LaVall implement his system with his guys in the...

May 22, 2019 at 8:56 AM
  4. Dawgedd replied to the thread Beilein to Cleveland.

This seems to be true, but this site sources the Miami site. Still no independent confirmation from Michigan's side, including the folks...

May 21, 2019 at 5:35 PM
  5. Dawgedd replied to the thread Beilein to Cleveland.

Yeah, I even wonder if Beilein had taken the Pistons head job (last year) when we just won a game in the tourney, if LaVall would have...

May 21, 2019 at 3:00 PM
  6. Dawgedd replied to the thread Beilein to Cleveland.

I would say lets poach Yak for a defensive AC but 1) we don't have an opening and 2) seems like if he isn't retained he will go to Texas.

May 21, 2019 at 2:40 PM
  7. Dawgedd replied to the thread Beilein to Cleveland.

In my mind if Howard doesn’t work out, they are between LaVall and hiring an assistant for a year before a bigger search (and leaving us...

May 21, 2019 at 12:31 PM
  8. Dawgedd replied to the thread Beilein to Cleveland.

I think we need not get ahead of our selves, especially with Cooley staying with Providence. What happens if Howard/Michigan doesn’t...

May 21, 2019 at 12:21 PM
  9. Dawgedd replied to the thread 2019-20 Schedule.

Revenge game. Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

May 21, 2019 at 11:11 AM
  10. Dawgedd liked WMUDog's post in the thread Beilein to Cleveland.

I am surprised that a buyout would stand in the way of Michigan hiring a coach. If so then well played Barry.

May 21, 2019 at 8:21 AM
  11. Dawgedd liked TheDawgDub95's post in the thread Beilein to Cleveland.

I just think it's interesting how blemishes, that occur somewhere else, can be glossed over so much more easily than when they happen to...

May 20, 2019 at 5:53 PM
  12. Dawgedd replied to the thread Beilein to Cleveland.

Not sure if anyone else has knowledge, but this language surrounding LaVall seems to be more tentative than in a previous article in...

May 20, 2019 at 4:03 PM
  13. Dawgedd replied to the thread Beilein to Cleveland.

"Manuel was scheduled to speak with Providence head coach Ed Cooley about the job on Monday before interviewing Miami Heat assistant and...

May 20, 2019 at 4:02 PM
  14. Dawgedd liked Hinkle's post in the thread Beilein to Cleveland.

I think the fact that Cooley has been a HC a lot longer than LaVall (and as a result has several more tournament appearances) makes him...

May 20, 2019 at 2:12 PM
  15. Dawgedd replied to the thread Beilein to Cleveland.

[MEDIA] Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

May 20, 2019 at 10:23 AM