MasterSplinter's Recent Activity

1. MasterSplinter replied to the thread Big East Coaches (aka LJ is better than you think).

Give me a sample size you think would make it relevant and I'll see what I can do. Sent from my SM-G930F using Butler Hoops mobile app

Jan 19, 2019 at 9:16 AM
  2. MasterSplinter liked estar20dawg's post in the thread Butler Bulldogs (11-7) vs. St. John's Red Storm (15-3).

I can't help y'all if you haven't been watching the past two games when the team goes on runs with the JT-CD combo in...

Jan 18, 2019 at 6:28 PM
  3. MasterSplinter attached a file to the thread Big East Coaches (aka LJ is better than you think).

One thing LJ does have in common with Tony Bennett is very low FT rate. That 1 seed team was 344 in the country in FT rate. Seems like...

upload_2019-1-18_8-56-46.png Jan 18, 2019 at 4:02 AM
  4. MasterSplinter liked wazthree's post in the thread Big East Coaches (aka LJ is better than you think).

“You the man now, dog”

Jan 18, 2019 at 4:01 AM
  5. MasterSplinter attached a file to the thread Big East Coaches (aka LJ is better than you think).

Ah yes, good catch. Thanks for that. Eliminating the overlap makes the improvement even more apparent, even though I wasn't really...

upload_2019-1-17_23-39-12.png Jan 17, 2019 at 6:39 PM
  6. MasterSplinter liked Gregory Roach's post in the thread Butler Bulldogs at DePaul Blue Demons - 1/16.

So this response is really for both estar20dawg and Baddog (my favorite screen saver of all time) I agree with both of you....and add a...

Jan 17, 2019 at 5:40 PM
  7. MasterSplinter liked UDDawg's post in the thread Butler Bulldogs at DePaul Blue Demons - 1/16.

I'm at least half-serious when I say I'd be down for a podcast roundtable of sorts with members of this board. Lol maybe it could be...

Jan 17, 2019 at 5:07 PM
  8. MasterSplinter replied to the thread Big East Coaches (aka LJ is better than you think).

Yeah, you are right. All those things are important and create a winning formula and I didn't mean to suggest that iso-ball and NBA...

Jan 17, 2019 at 3:22 PM
  9. MasterSplinter replied to the thread Big East Coaches (aka LJ is better than you think).

Sorry, too long in the UK where it's been pounded into me, along with all the -our, s-instead-of-z, etc. I try to revert back to...

Jan 17, 2019 at 2:32 PM
  10. MasterSplinter replied to the thread Big East Coaches (aka LJ is better than you think).

Yeah, admittedly a better title would have been "not as bad as we think" but I guess we'll know better in a couple of years.

Jan 17, 2019 at 2:28 PM
  11. MasterSplinter replied to the thread Butler Bulldogs at DePaul Blue Demons - 1/16.

Yep and to provide some more evidence his ORTG for the X and Depaul games are 116.1 and 134.3 and I think many commented how he was...

Jan 17, 2019 at 11:02 AM
  12. MasterSplinter posted a new thread.

Big East Coaches (aka LJ is better than you think)

It was @knobcreekfan that asked for a comparison of LJ versus Holtmann and other coaches. The attached compares LJ versus Holtmann and...

Forum: Butler Basketball

Jan 17, 2019 at 10:55 AM
  13. MasterSplinter replied to the thread Butler Bulldogs at DePaul Blue Demons - 1/16.

Agreed. Seems like LJ has found something from the X game and utilised in this game. Loving all the wrinkles that can emerge from...

Jan 17, 2019 at 10:38 AM
  14. MasterSplinter liked Insane Dawg's post in the thread Butler Bulldogs at DePaul Blue Demons - 1/16.

Hard not to get excited about a starting line up next season of KB, AT, McD, Brunk and Tucker backed up by Nze, CD, Baddley and Golden...

Jan 17, 2019 at 3:27 AM
  15. MasterSplinter liked Tentozen's post in the thread Butler Bulldogs at DePaul Blue Demons - 1/16.

But wait, an hour ago you said this team was the worst in the big east? Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

Jan 17, 2019 at 3:26 AM