SpartanDawgs's Recent Activity

1. SpartanDawgs liked SRG's post in the thread Butler Basketball Season Tickets on Sale.

You all can go ahead and thank me now for an awesome, over-achieving season. Since I have dropped my season tickets this year I’m sure...

Aug 18, 2019 at 12:13 AM
  2. SpartanDawgs liked NCJon's post in the thread Eugene Brown - 2020 Small Forward (Offered).

The more you repeat that App State is a basketball school, the more it makes me doubt the rest of your opinion. Football is king up the...

Aug 16, 2019 at 10:24 PM
  3. SpartanDawgs replied to the thread Eugene Brown - 2020 Small Forward (Offered).

Played a factor for Khaliff Battle... I don't know about Chuck Harris

Aug 16, 2019 at 3:39 PM
  4. SpartanDawgs replied to the thread Eugene Brown - 2020 Small Forward (Offered).

I can see him just wanting a Basketball school instead of size which Butler has as well... Wish we had our visit still so we can wine...

Aug 16, 2019 at 3:38 PM
  5. SpartanDawgs liked BU_NeonHat's post in the thread Butler Basketball Season Tickets on Sale.

Nope. I want nothing more than to get my old seat back that's 2 rows in front of me.

Aug 16, 2019 at 3:14 PM
  6. SpartanDawgs liked UDDawg's post in the thread Eugene Brown - 2020 Small Forward (Offered).

Butler, UGA, GT, Louisville, OSU, Texas A&M

Aug 16, 2019 at 3:06 PM
  7. SpartanDawgs attached a file to the thread Eugene Brown - 2020 Small Forward (Offered).

[ATTACH] Louisville... oof. no Auburn though Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

IMG_5246.JPG Aug 16, 2019 at 3:04 PM
  8. SpartanDawgs replied to the thread Butler Basketball Season Tickets on Sale.

Should someone feel bad for moving up one row and getting an aisle seat while "knowing" the family that has sat there for a few years now?

Aug 16, 2019 at 3:00 PM
  9. SpartanDawgs liked willisbrown's post in the thread Eugene Brown - 2020 Small Forward (Offered).

I believe it is this afternoon. 3ish (when school gets out I'm sure). Dekalb country has started back around here. And boy they have 10...

Aug 16, 2019 at 2:05 PM
  10. SpartanDawgs replied to the thread Butler Basketball Season Tickets on Sale.

Well that just made my day...

Aug 16, 2019 at 1:09 PM
  11. SpartanDawgs liked GO_DAWGS!'s post in the thread Butler Basketball Season Tickets on Sale.

[ATTACH] Well, that does change this year....regarding taking things out...but my fear is that means nothing is free and beers go up to...

IMG_5614.JPG Aug 16, 2019 at 1:09 PM
  12. SpartanDawgs replied to the thread Butler Basketball Season Tickets on Sale.

Have mine today... Was expecting good news but now not so much. I totally agree with this... The fact that we can't take our cheap...

Aug 16, 2019 at 12:52 PM
  13. SpartanDawgs replied to the thread Butler Basketball Season Tickets on Sale.

Guess that's what you get for kicking your girl to the curve and only getting one ticket this year...

Aug 16, 2019 at 12:50 PM
  14. SpartanDawgs liked GO_DAWGS!'s post in the thread Butler Basketball Season Tickets on Sale.

Just a guess from your profile pic, but to be me you’d need to add 20 years and 4 more tickets for your 2 kids under 5, wife and 70...

Aug 16, 2019 at 12:34 PM
  15. SpartanDawgs liked Red1972's post in the thread Butler Basketball Season Tickets on Sale.

A lot of fans feel the same way. I too fear they will price themselves out of the market.

Aug 16, 2019 at 12:33 PM