Nov 13, 2023
Money:
$11,523

bumba

bumba was last seen:
Nov 13, 2023
    1. seadawg
      seadawg
      We have recently seen an increase in ass hats who bring very little in regards to content on this board other than belittling players. It's simply not constructive. I prefer to point out the positives even when there are none to find. BTW, I am probably annoyed as you are with my inbox being overloaded with donation requests. Keep up the good work...
      1. bumba likes this.
      2. bumba
        bumba
        I ignored the newest troll today. Couldn't take it either.
        Mar 2, 2019
    2. seadawg
      seadawg
      It was not my intention to single you out as I was merely expressing my displeasure with the negative commentary. The coach is well within realm of criticism. However a clear distinction needs to be made with players. While they were offered scholarships, it was their decision to choose BU and represent this school. They are still kids IMO. I fully realize you are a loyal BU supporter. Please accept my apology.
      1. bumba likes this.
      2. bumba
        bumba
        Are you kidding? No apology needed! It's seriously OK we all have opinions & I enjoy reading your content. I think that's why years ago we used to say stuff online that didn't bother each other because we DID have average players.
        Mar 1, 2019
  • About

BU '04