19-20 Rotation, Keys, Predictions

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by thebulldogs, May 1, 2019.

1. Alcohol101

Alcohol101 Active Member

Money:
    $359
    All of our games are on national tv. Our TV schedule is fine.

2. Shimmy

Shimmy New Member

Money:
    $30
    I feel like the winter break games are more favorable this year than they've been.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Butler Hoops mobile app

3. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,103
    Yeah the only one I ever beef about is the FS regional broadcasts, and there's only one it seems in the BE schedule, and generally FS South or Southeast picks them up...trust me we've come a long way for TV exposure.

4. Jimmy Lafakis

Jimmy Lafakis Member

Money:
    $99
    Just to name a few:

I think Jordan, Aaron and Bryce Nze are going to be special this season. I have a lot of photos and videos of Aaron working on his shot. He put the time in, that’s for sure.

Really hoping Markeese gets to show his talents this year. He’s raw, but he’s a freak athlete. Last year, we spent time together and he told me he couldn’t wait to dunk on people. He’s a great young man, too. He loves Butler and is very grateful to be a Bulldog.

5. BulldogsFTW

BulldogsFTW Active Member

Money:
    $242
    If you can get a login to youtubetv, its possible to spoof your browser gps location to get different regions programming. FWIW, we have been super happy with youtubetv in the last year for sports programming. Less than half the price of what we paid for cable, has all of the sports channels our old package didn't carry, and available on basically any device with unlimited cloud dvr accessible anywhere. Share the cost on a family plan and the price goes down even more.

UDDawg and willisbrown like this.
  6. chc3

chc3 Active Member

Money:
    $155
    Do you have a link with instruction on how one spoofs the GPS? I went to Developer Tools, then Sensors, but the location options for Indianapolis (as example) do not show lattitude and longitude. Is there another step? Thanks.

KCbufan21 and shoeevv like this.
  7. noltar

noltar Active Member

Money:
    $288
    Could always get a VPN and utilize that, though keep in mind some of the free ones are a) shady and b) don't let you specify which server/location to connect to.

8. BulldogsFTW

BulldogsFTW Active Member

Money:
    $242
    You were on the right track. From this site( https://www.techjunkie.com/fake-location-google-chrome/ ) I used the section fake your location inside of the browser. When I went into sensor settings I typed in Longitude and Latitude coordinates from google maps for the city I wanted to spoof to. I spoofed to Cincinnati to watch the 500 in real time in Indianapolis this year. Only thing I remember being an issue is once you spoof your location on the sensor, use the same window and tab to navigate to the youtubetv page or it could revert back to your real location.

chc3 likes this.
  9. chc3

chc3 Active Member

Money:
    $155
  10. ButlerGoalie

ButlerGoalie Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,063
    I concur. Just recently made the switch from DirecTV and I only kept that to watch Butler and Preds hockey. So far, so good on the YouTubeTV and if I can get the Butler games even better. And I had to get the sports pack on DirecTV to get all the channels I needed. So yeah, looking forward to saving the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

11. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,845
    Hulu Live achieves the same thing. FuboTV, as well. We had DirecTV sports package and Sunday Ticket, and our monthly cost savings is roughly 150% outside of NFL season. Over 200% from September to December.

Only negative is not being able to watch the Bengals on Sundays, but love the savings.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

12. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $912
    I thought the whole article was really good. But, for me, the most important thing I saw was in Dustin's reply to one of the comments about LaVall. He said he is absolutely positive that the players "respect the hell" out of LaVall.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Butler Hoops mobile app

bmradio99 and NCJon like this.
  13. WestLoopDog

WestLoopDog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,681
    Not being able to watch the Bengals is probably a good thing. It may actually improve your health and add years to your life. :)

14. NCJon

NCJon Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $6,346
    I noticed the same reply. The kind of nugget from a beat writer that you love to hear as a fan.

TheDawgDub95 likes this.
  15. Baddog

Baddog Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,507
    LaVall is a really likable guy. How can you not help but like him. Very nice. Accessible. He appears to be someone you could confide in if you're a young kid. Relates well to these young kids. All the qualities you look for in an effective assistant coach.

2xDawg likes this.
  16. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,845
    Hey now!

You make a compelling argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

17. MBA2003

MBA2003 Active Member

Money:
    $791
    With that logic Bobby Knight should have never been fired.....c'mon man give LJ a break.

☮️

Go Dawgs!

18. MSUDawg

MSUDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,207
    The LJ haters are going to turn out to be on Title's side of the argument

estar20dawg, godogs91 and NCJon like this.
  19. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,835
    Your posts are well how should I say it - let’s say ignorable

dawgs2014 and godogs91 like this.
  20. Bulldogs260

Bulldogs260 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $720