20-21 Look ahead

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by willisbrown, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $11,088

2021 was supposed to be the greatest year ever for sports in Indiana. Hosting the D I, D II and D III bbl finals, the NBA all star game, the B1G football championship. All this on our 200th anniversary of statehood.

Sent from my iPad using Butler Hoops mobile app

2. godogs91

godogs91 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,915
    Indiana became a state in 1816.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Butler Hoops mobile app

UDDawg likes this.
  3. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $11,088
    Oops! My math skills have deserted me! Actually, it’s Indy that’s celebrating 200 years!

Sent from my iPad using Butler Hoops mobile app

godogs91 likes this.
  4. Bulldogs260

Bulldogs260 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,498
  5. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $15,705
    Today the NCAA approved voluntary resumption of b-ball practice for the month of September. Obviously this is subject to state regulations.

jkcdawgs likes this.
  6. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $17,476
    If some states end up blocking practices or anything else this will be a nightmare.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

7. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $15,705
    Why? I’d expect California to block practice as well as Oregon, Washington. Michigan will be interesting. Would expect the SEC and Big 12 will permit practices. Bet Indiana and Ohio will.

8. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $17,476
    That’s going to have a huge impact on performance if some schools can practice and some can’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

9. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $15,705
    You get what you elected

10. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,591
    Wrong thread, but I wasn’t aware political leaders get elected to ensure the continuation of college sports. As much as I love sports, they get elected to focus on things that actually matter to our lives. I’d like to assume you’d know better, but given some of the other drivel you post, I’m not sure you know much of anything. This should also end your little “I’m a centrist” charade.

Tentozen and 2xDawg like this.
  11. the_speakers_lab

the_speakers_lab Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,664
  12. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $15,705
    I have trouble believing some of these top fifty schools will be better than Butler.

2xDawg likes this.
  13. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,807
    I have no issues with that top 50. Unless we add one more ready to go body, we're going to be pretty terrible. Gonna have to count on huge chunks of scoring from the freshmen, and that's not fun in the big east. But we'll see, maybe the pups are ready.

14. the_speakers_lab

Money:
    $4,664
    DawgsMD likes this.
  15. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,873
  16. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $15,705
    If I’m looking at this Model correctly AT is the least expendable amongst Golden, Tucker and Nze. Apparently Mulloy and Hastings won’t play.

17. the_speakers_lab

Money:
    $4,664
    i can't really type rn to fully articulate a response (plus i'm popping vikes) bc i had shoulder surgery yesterday. If you wanna know more, read this https://www.bigtengeeks.com/new-stat-porpagatu/ Tucker is projected at 3.1 this season. And play around w the DraftCast with other Big East teams to see how it affects them.

18. the_speakers_lab

Money:
    $4,664
    No, Nze. M & H haven't played enough minutes in their careers to qualify to be projected and since they're not incoming freshmen or redshirt freshmen (WELP}, they also don't fit.

19. Lukas Harkins

Lukas Harkins Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,010
  20. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,807
    Duh. Been obvious for like 10 million years. Anyway, go get Smith or Hodges and let's move forward.

estar20dawg likes this.