2018-19 Bracketology/Bubble Conversation

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by Lukas Harkins, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $11,779
    Willis and dawgy I know you could care less but I'm blocking both of you. Willis I never cared for your posts before you left and dislike them even more now. There is too much hatred, vulgarity, violence and anger in this country. I don't need your hatred and anger to be in my life too. I don't watch much TV nor subscribe to newspapers because I find the media is intentionally spewing hatred and anger. I only watch college ball on TV for visual entertainment. I read a lot of books instead and do hobbies. I enjoy coming on here to learn and to follow the Dawgs recruiting and get others observations and win or lose to talk about something and a place I love with all my heart. I do not enjoy reading attacks on people and continued drunken behavior. I don't know either of you but pray that you both will find peace and happiness in your lives. Jared I was planning on making a sizeable contribution to this site and may still do so but I'll wait for now.

Daddysmack and harvesting like this.
  2. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,801
    Sounds like a ransom note? Just block them or don't read it.

Sent from my iPad using Butler Hoops mobile app

HinkleHistory94 and willisbrown like this.
  3. Hank Kimball

Hank Kimball Member

Money:
    $87
    You sound like your the "Bubble Boy" from that episode of Seinfeld. Shutting out the world of reality all around you. I suggest watching some reruns of Leave It To Beaver (gee Wally) and reading Nancy Drew Mysteries for entertainment. Also, there is a new discussion board that you may want to check out with a thread entitled, "Cuddly Puppies and Warm and Fury Kittens." Enjoy!

4. dawg767

dawg767 Member

Money:
    $141
    "Fury Kittens" lol. Getting a funny mental picture for this.

HinkleHistory94 likes this.
  5. HinkleHistory94

HinkleHistory94 New Member

Money:
    $49
    Haha. In the off-season his main hobby is playing trivial pursuit against LaVall and George Costanza.

Who invaded Spain in the 8th century? The Moors or the Moops?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  6. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $11,779
    If you enjoy vulgarity and hatred then stay in your world. I'll stay in mine.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
  7. dawgy style

dawgy style Member

Money:
    $52
    Your a weird soft dude lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

Insane Dawg likes this.
  8. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $11,779
    Not a ransom note just a change of opinion of this site which started when Willis came back then declined precipitously with several new members and trolls. Trashing people is the in thing . It's sad. I'll sign off for now as " Leave it to Beaver " is coming on and I don't want some of you to miss " How to trash kids while hiding behind a moniker".

9. dawgs2014

dawgs2014 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,947
    It’s always “your” with these dudes isn’t it?

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

10. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,680
    Didn't know I had the power to create a troll nation, but hey I'll take what I can get these days. But, I'd rather be an ass wipe king of trolls than turn a blind eye to the demise of this horrid season and what damn well could be a slippery slope into upcoming seasons. Sigh.

dippper61 likes this.
  11. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,749
    What’s the alternative? By not turning a blind eye, do you somehow expect to effect change?

ButlerNut likes this.
  12. schoops

schoops Active Member

Money:
    $814
    Willis is fine. Xavier fan trolls like dawgy style need to go.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Butler Hoops mobile app

13. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,376

Nail, meet coffin.

14. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,376
    Alabama lost last night to Auburn. Minnesota beat Purdue so they may have punched their ticket. Does it surprise anyone that St. John's & Seton Hall are still in Lunardi's bracket with a #61 and #63 NET? They both have 8-10 Q1/2 wins and 2 bad Q3 losses: http://warrennolan.com/basketball/2019/net-nitty

We could use a PC win tonight at Creighton to get them back under #75 in the NET and make our road game a Q1 opportunity.

15. Lukas Harkins

Lukas Harkins Well-Known Member

Money:
    $714
    They are both still in mine too. Basically from halfway through the 9 line on...it's a disaster.

16. HinkleMagic319

HinkleMagic319 Member

Money:
    $110
    Ah just checked out the CBS and ESPN brackets. No butler I didn’t expect to see them but was a little anxious to look I must admit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  17. IndyDawgs

IndyDawgs Active Member

Money:
    $419
    Does Butler have to win the Big East Tournament to get to the NCAA Tournament?

Is it possible Butler gets into an NCAA Tournament play-in game by beating Providence on Saturday and then losing in the Big East Tournament finals?

Normally I would say no chance and give it to the next best mid major but Butler would have to get to 19 or 20 wins to become the Big East Tournament runner up.

HinkleMagic319 likes this.
  18. ButlerNut

ButlerNut Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,972
    Just looked at today's update to ESPN bracket. Alarming.

1. Villanova, winner of regular season title, is a 7 seed.

2. In bubble-watch on ESPN, it cites the low NET rankings for GT, Creighton, and X.

3. In bubble-watch on ESPN, Butler is not even on the "Work to do" section.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Butler Hoops mobile app

19. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,426
    Take a breath a realize he's a like 30% accurate predictor ;) keep calm and soldier on

ButlerNut and pappyball like this.
  20. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,680
    Tis no way in Hell, unless Hell is hoisting the BE trophy, this team gets in. Root for them to show out tomorrow, play respectively in the BE tourney and slide into the nit to get some more game action.