2019-20 Schedule

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by NCJon, Apr 5, 2019.

1. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,387
    It's a hard schedule and we're going to lose eleventy billion trillion games and all die.

BU_NeonHat likes this.
  2. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,859
    Fair enough.

Sent from my iPad using Butler Hoops mobile app

willisbrown likes this.
  3. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $613
    Eleventy billion is my favorite number. It's amazing how, at one point last year, I thought we were going to be really good 19 - 20. Then came at Florida and the Big East season and we were shown the Dayton and SLU games were no anomalies. The illusion of Tucker was dashed and our inability to create or get stops was frequently on display. Now, that optimism has morphed into hope that we will be better than what we can currently envision through the lens of last year.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Butler Hoops mobile app

SRG, bumba, bmradio99 and 1 other person like this.
  4. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,387
    There is no program momentum, so we're all questioning what and how bad next year will be. This team needs a life line, some kind of jolt. Without it the talk and feeling of another bad year will continue to engulf our feelings when it comes to this program. We've bounced back before. But, things look pretty dire right now.

5. bu97

bu97 Super Moderator

Money:
    $447
  6. NCJon

NCJon Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,852
    I was curious to see how Morehead State did this year and while looking it up noticed their leading scorer is a junior from Indianapolis who played for Cathedral - Jordan Walker.

7. ButlerGoalie

ButlerGoalie Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,713
    heh heh heh...you said head.

NCJon and bumba like this.
  8. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,857
    Not gonna lie, I agree with everything you said but I'm still kinda stuck on trying to figure out eleventy billion trillion.

TheDawgDub95 and willisbrown like this.
  9. NCJon

NCJon Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,852
    When I first moved south and would still make fairly routine trips back to Indiana, I would hear Butthead in my inner monologue every single time I passed Morehead, Ky.

It was especially bad the times I would stop to visit one of my closest friend's Uncle Jerry, who would ply me with moonshine and entertaining stories in a barely discernible accent. One time I had my roommate, a native Long Islander, with me. It wasn't until days later he told me how scared he was and that he literally thought he'd stepped in to a scene from Deliverance.

ButlerGoalie likes this.
  10. SpartanDawgs

SpartanDawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $154
    Please no Rutgers for our home Gavitt game!

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

11. Red1972

Red1972 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $964
    We know it will not be IU or Purdue, I have a feeling it may be OSU or Michigan. Just sayin.

12. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $613
    Yeah, the trillion needs to be dropped or it's just silly...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Butler Hoops mobile app

bumba likes this.