2019 Transfer Candidates

Discussion in 'Butler Recruiting' started by estar20dawg, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Ignatius J. Reilly

Ignatius J. Reilly Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,173
    Click on “Following” or “Follows” or whatever it is on LJ’s twitter.

2. Hinkle Nation

Hinkle Nation Active Member

Money:
    $480
    Ok guys I am I bit of a loser but I was looking at Eugene Browns Instagram page because I really hope we can get him. A picture he posted of him in a butler gear talking about how he was excited and thankful for the offer- I started reading the comments and a person commented “your favorite school” he replied with a I took it as yes butler is he favorite school.
    Yes I know I am bored and looking into things to much but for all you geeks out there like me maybe there’s some positive news! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

Shimmy, dawgnation, bwesson15 and 2 others like this.
  3. dawgnation

dawgnation Active Member

Money:
    $185
    That’s a really good sign.

Hinkle Nation likes this.
  4. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,779
    I've taught myself over the years to give less and less credence to recruit's social media posts, but that's difficult to ignore. Hoping LJ can close the deal.

butlerdude05 and Hinkle Nation like this.
  5. Title

Title Well-Known Member

Money:
    $279
  6. cornette33

cornette33 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $974
    Just great.

7. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,088
    Bolden is gone...

8. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,727
    Things are too quiet. LaVall is going to pocket the gd scholarships and be hard headed, trying to out smart the field. Unbelievable this guy.

9. willisbrown

Money:
    $3,727
    How in the hell is he employed as a high major D1 coach when he can't even understand the fact that his team needs a makeover and some talent? He's driving this program into the grave and we ain't no damn Jason Vorhees who can keep coming alive. SMH.

10. Hinkle Nation

Hinkle Nation Active Member

Money:
    $480
    Eugene brown is liking a lot of butler things all over social media, I think Lavall will get him. That’ll be huge for us battle and Eugene brown

11. BulldogsAllTheWay

BulldogsAllTheWay Well-Known Member

Money:
    $685
    Wait the 2020 class isn’t in complete shambles? LaVall isn’t incompetent? Damn I would’ve never guessed it.

12. willisbrown

Money:
    $3,727
    Let's not put the cart before the course here. It's a good feeling and yes, he really likes Butler. But, let's take the foot off the gas and get back to the fact that LJ is doing nothing with two open spots to improve a team that desperately needs. it.

Trumpforpresident2020 likes this.
  13. SnoopDawg

SnoopDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $461
    We've been connected with a handful of transfers. I'm not sure I understand where you're coming from. Slow your roll.

14. cornette33

Money:
    $974
    He probably means who they are going after. Team needs not just bodies but impact guys to lift them out of the basement

Insane Dawg and willisbrown like this.
  15. Ignatius J. Reilly

Money:
    $4,173
    I think that’s probably a lot of definitive statements with very little to back it up.

Tentozen and NCJon like this.
  16. cornette33

Money:
    $974
  17. willisbrown

Money:
    $3,727
    Another player we're just asleep on the wheel in regards to...I don't get this thought from some that literally just want to go with what we have and pocket these two scholarships. What we have is not good. I'm sorry I'm agitated because I want this roster to get better and I see zero indication that is happening. None.

18. Ignatius J. Reilly

Money:
    $4,173
    They are literally recruiting players! You want them to continue going after Bede! There literally *is* an indication that they aren’t trying to pocket the scholarships!

19. willisbrown

Money:
    $3,727
    Wanting them in on someone doesn't mean they are in on someone. It's a nice thought with a connection from a few years ago, but that's all it is right now.

They are not in on anyone that can help right now. Smits was the only one and I don't want to go 100% that boat has left port, but I'm close. That's where my frustration is coming from. I don't see movement from this staff to make this roster better now. 2020 I see and feel a pulse. Now? Nothing.

20. ConnersvilleBulldog

ConnersvilleBulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,454
    Jesus Christ you are exhausting. Do you honestly think our staff has zero idea this player (or some of the other players you’ve clamored for) are available?

I know some people have a low perception of the staff, but can we at least agree that like any average Joe on this board, that the staff also has the ability to look at 247 or Rivals?

Maybe they aren’t there because they’ve talked to him and know they have no chance? I just think it’s funny that the default guess is staff ineptitude.

huss587, Daddysmack, Tentozen and 5 others like this.