2019 Transfer Candidates

Discussion in 'Butler Recruiting' started by estar20dawg, Jul 23, 2018.

1. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,542
    I'll make sure to do that.

Someone get this fly off my **** please.

cornette33 likes this.
  2. firedupkaren

firedupkaren Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,282
    Literally, no one on here gives a damn about your personal life.

Daddysmack likes this.
  3. Tiles52

Tiles52 Active Member

Money:
    $453
    Obviously Xavier saw something in Moore that you don't. I wonder who would be considered the better judge of talent; Xavier coaching staff who do it for a living or those on this b0ard who do is just to pass the time away. Just saying!

Daddysmack likes this.
  4. Ignatius J. Reilly

Ignatius J. Reilly Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,452
  5. Daddysmack

Daddysmack Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $303
    So a sit one play 2 guard that can obviously score. Was a 3 star out of HS with really good grades. To me this is a no brainers to reach out.

His stat lines are off the charts. Averaged over 6 assists per game and got to the line over 7 times per game. Not sure he would want to come here, but would love to have him.

Hinkle Nation and NCJon like this.
  6. willisbrown

Money:
    $5,542
    You do realize that Butler, who showed no interest in him when he was playing in their back yard, and showed no interest in him this go around, not even an indy courteous contact, had the same opinion as I and others? Right? So your attempt to jump on the train of lobbing insults my way was really a shot at the butler staff too? Nice take dude.

7. Daddysmack

Money:
    $303
    Aren't you always taking a shot at the Butler staff yourself for not reaching out.......pick a lane man, its exhausting.

8. willisbrown

Money:
    $5,542
    I despise this staff. Never have backed away from that. That's what makes this funny...he's attempting an insult at me, which all y'all love to do, and, well, he's actually insulting butler's staff too, so, yeah. Pretty rich.

9. Daddysmack

Money:
    $303
    But then why say you were in the same mindset as them, somehow giving yourself credit for being on their side, when in fact you despise them.

10. willisbrown

Money:
    $5,542
    Because that's what makes it funny to me. It was a shot at me, yet really a shot at this staff, and I hate this staff, so I was saying...good job dude, you just put me in the same mindset as the staff. Which people defend to the end while they look to insult me at every chance they get. Hilarious to me. For once though, they did the right thing. Hate me until the rooster crows, but you want nothing to do with Moore.

11. Daddysmack

Money:
    $303

Dont hate you, that is pretty harsh. And dont care about Moore.

Some of the stuff you post is really good, and you have insight and connections that most of us dont have here. It's the other stuff in the middle that somehow you find funny that contradicts yourself all the time that I think people pile on.

Hinkle Nation, Tentozen and NCJon like this.
  12. Hinkle Magic2

Hinkle Magic2 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $846
    Except this article says we reached out...

https://www.indystar.com/story/spor...-transfer-western-michigan-butler/3356900002/

"Moore is working through the recruiting process now for a second time. Butler, Bradley, Creighton, Gonzaga, Loyola of Chicago, Missouri, Northwestern, Wichita State and Xavier are among the more prominent programs that have reached out. Moore is still working out details on making visits – official or unofficial – around his final few weeks of classes at Western Michigan."

Daddysmack likes this.
  13. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,365
    Come on dude. That’s harsh.

Look... I’ve gone after Willis harder than most in the past and made some personal attacks I regret. I think he can be a giant tool at times, and I get annoyed that he posts the same “Butler is on the edge of irrelevance” long diatribes against the staff in EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD.

That said... he got some good news at work, so we should be happy for him. Congrats Willis. Glad you had a successful week at work and did something good for yourself. I wish the same to others in your jobs.

Now go spend your commission or bonus or whatever you get like we all know you will: on hookers, booze, and gambling you ****ing degenerate :)

14. BulldogsAllTheWay

BulldogsAllTheWay Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,112
    If you think Willis has sources, I have a bridge in China I want to sell you.

15. kmacker69

kmacker69 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,283
    You despise the staff? I know you aren't the greatest of writers and I'm trying to stretch it to just that you despise their style or the job they are doing, but you make it hard when you come in a post later and say you hate them... What the hell did they pick on you when you were at school there? Unless they did something heinous to you hate and despise is a bit over the top.

Other than that congrats on the account and I'm not a talent scout, but don't mind the miss on Moore as long as we get a little more help in the ball handling and bigs for next year.

Hinkle Nation likes this.
  16. BulldogsFTW

BulldogsFTW Well-Known Member

Money:
    $377
    I'll put in my vote for enjoying Willis's shenanigans for the most part. Does he occasionally push it too far? perhaps. But he also consistently brings debate and discussion to the board and some of it is funny, even at his own expense. Congrats on the new account! Always glad to see other alumni succeed.

17. willisbrown

Money:
    $5,542
    Yes, I despise the staff as in the way they are handling this program. I have no ill will towards them other than they are poor at their job. In fact I was a Rossstitute with Vall, so, I mean he's cool and all I just don't like the direction of the program since he's been here and all indications are it's still sliding. I hope he proves me wrong because regardless of the fact that 4-5 of us could do much better than this staff, it's still Butler and I still want Butler to succeed. Hell with all the Brunk and JGB hootanany I was almost defending the staff. Almost :)

dawg767 likes this.
  18. dawgs2014

dawgs2014 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,589
    Where do you think he’s failing/should be doing better?

What do you dislike about the rest of the staff?

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

19. Vall went 11-24 in the Horizon League and brought us to the bottom of the Big East. If anyone thinks he is a good coach they're insane. I live in Indy and know plenty of Butler Basketball fans. This site is the only place I have ever seen support for Vall. He is bad.

willisbrown likes this.
  20. willisbrown

Money:
    $5,542
    In game adjustments/strategy/use of time outs/substitution patters/quick hooks on some, not on others/not passionate enough and plays paddy cake with the refs/runs a system that unless you have a star that can out play the coaching, you will fail (we don't have that)/firing of Galloy/overall losing record/underachieves/players show awful effort (worst we've ever seen from a butler team)/players play with no discipline/his "outstanding recruiting" hasn't outweighed his horrid coaching to this point...should I go on?

They add nothing. They can't recruit. They obviously can't coach up bigs to save their lives. The old guy just sits their like he's taking his last breaths. The defensive schemes got worse not better. Whoever that "great get" from SFA was/is a dud. Kampen may be Collier's boy, but that's the only reason he's there, because Collier has a weird love affair for him. It's a bargain basement shopping weak as hell staff. Oh, did I mention they can't recruit?

butlerdawgs123 likes this.