2021-2022 Roster

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by ap234, Apr 23, 2021.

1. ChiDawg3

ChiDawg3 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $594

Can't wait to see them in action!

znelson15 likes this.
  2. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,902
    Looking at that it's hard for me to get fired up because my favorite two guys (Tater Tot and Bo) won't be seeing the court for awhile. Hopefully the others can provide some good play and keep us competitive against what is a brutal schedule. Not sure I feel confident we'll come out on top against the tougher parts of the non con. I'm just hoping we don't go 0-for against the tough programs we'll see.

3. Xer4ever

Xer4ever Member

Money:
    $57
    Sorry Willis, we’re not accepting new fans this year due to Covid restrictions. Please try again next year.

4. willisbrown

Money:
    $12,902
    But but but...I'm vaccinated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And probably have had it like ten times by now as much as I travel and have gone out. I got mega antibodies.

5. znelson15

znelson15 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,222
    I think tater tot will be ready to go and will provide some great spark.

Bo I think is what he is and is going to be the same he was last year.

I worry about Thompson dribbling to much and can’t hit a jumper but that hasn’t changed from last year .

I think it’s all about Golden stepping up and hitting easy shots and what groce brings to the table.

Also Harris is ready to go and Thompson needs to get him the ball.

Guard wise we aren’t going anywhere unless Taylor also steps as a freshman. We need some spark off the bench that don’t just bolden hoping to hit some threes

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

6. peeps112

peeps112 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $586
    If Nze and Golden play like they did at the end of last year we can do some damage even without Bo. Just need contributions from someone besides Chuck. If that’s Groce or Taylor or Bolden, great.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

jal8908 and BoyGeoff like this.
  7. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,343
    I think we’ll all be surprised by where things land this year AS LONG AS they stay healthy. Honestly, I see a second weekend NCAA tourney showing and think the pieces come together. Too much experience (and pretty good talent), to think otherwise.

Ready for the freezing cold takes.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

8. butlerguy03

butlerguy03 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,149
    I'm hoping its only Freezing Cold because we are ranked #1 and headed to the Final Four.

TheDawgDub95 likes this.
  9. kac12568

kac12568 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,308
    I would rather be ranked 3 or 4 playing against #1 in the National Championship game. We play better as an UnderDawg.

ButlerProf and MSUDawg like this.
  10. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $2,445
    I have a dream that one day a Big East team (or someone of that caliber) rushes the court because they upset us

Sent from my SM-G977U using Butler Hoops mobile app

11. willisbrown

Money:
    $12,902
    Plus the black on navy uniforms are the dopest in hoops.

12. butlerguy03

butlerguy03 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,149
    I still have a hard time believing the runs in 09-10 and 10-11. I've told my wife a hundred times that it'll never happen again, but that's probably me tempering my own hopes and expectations. Those were the first two Final Fours after my son was born...now my brother has a newborn son. Let's see what happens?

13. dawgs2014

dawgs2014 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,847
    Pretty sure DePaul did in early 2020?

bmradio99 likes this.
  14. BUBBALUM

BUBBALUM Active Member

Money:
    $360
    It felt quite unreal considering the shock of the year after. For two years, you're watching the games at Lucas and Reliant, and the next year you're getting knocked out by Valpo in the Semifinals of the Horizon League tournament.

2xDawg likes this.
  15. Albick

Albick Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,822
    Bryce channeling his inner Paulie:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
    jeff, DawgPoundMac, formz42 and 5 others like this.
  16. BURph92

BURph92 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,210
    For sure! Makes me smile thinking about that 101-93 win over Villanova a few years ago. The whole team was lighting it up from three that day.

17. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $16,704
    I hope we never see that in a game unless it’s right before the end of the first half.

2xDawg and dawgs2014 like this.
  18. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $7,439
    Had we seen that vs. Duke, many of us would have had needed our stomach’s pumped to prevent alcohol poisoning and much of our bickering about practice facilities, coaching salaries, etc. would evaporate.

19. Irishdawg

Irishdawg Banned User

Money:
    $1,401
    Would agree on your first point. If anything though, it would just make the bickering more severe that a program that can win a national title is at the bottom of their league in funding. Whether or not the shot went in, there's been an opportunity to gain more financial traction. They've succeeded in some ways (applications went and have stayed far above what they used to be), the University has transformed in many ways in an academic sense, and Hinkle is nicer than it used to be. But the program is and likely still would be underfunded relative to our conference competitors, which honestly makes any successful season in the Big East that much more special, IMO.

PSUButlerFan and 2xDawg like this.
  20. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $2,445
    How does Xavier have a budget that is so much larger than ours? Granted, I don't know much about how these things work, but similar enrollment in similar city and joined the conference at a similar time. Do we just redirect money from the program to other aspects of the University or do we, somehow, have that much less money coming in?

Sent from my SM-G977U using Butler Hoops mobile app