2021-22 Schedule

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by UDDawg, May 4, 2021.

1. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,343
    Anyone know when seat selection is? I have been stalking my email and nada. Was told I would be alerted via email when this is to occur.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

2. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $2,445
    I was sent something that said we will get notified on 9-27 regarding when our selection date and time is scheduled.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Butler Hoops mobile app

3. Ster8462

Ster8462 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $653
    I believe the block of dates is Oct 4-8 for the selection I almost asked earlier this week and finally found info on website and then got my email today or yesterday that I would be receive my official time slot and day on the 27th.

I usually go in person but it sounds like (not surprising) that they will be doing mostly via phone and likely interactive map. I usually upgrade on select a seat day as I always pay for cheapest tickets in the house and then usually pay between $400-$700 on day and event and upgrade if seats are still available in sections I want to sit in. Usually mid-level corner just before sideline that go for $555-$575 per seat.

4. Ster8462

Ster8462 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $653
    Here is the verbage from the website:
    Select-A-Seat
    We will host our season ticket holder “Select-a-Seat” event from Oct. 4-Oct. 8. Through this program, fans will be assigned a time - based on their Priority Point average PER SEAT - to select their season ticket seats for the 2021– 2022 season. This process allows fans the freedom to look at different available seating options and choose the seats that best fit their needs, all while adhering to the Priority Points System. Priority Point averages will be determined immediately following the Sept. 15 deadline.

5. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,902
    Just hoping I get the invite to one of the games. Insert cookie monster gif thingy.

6. pjohnsto2003

Money:
    $8,343
    Thank you to everyone who chimed in here - very helpful!

7. pjohnsto2003

Money:
    $8,343
    Just need to let me know when you’ll be out this way.

8. willisbrown

Money:
    $12,902
    Definitely planning on it. I wanted to last year but between how bad we were, things going on with my grandmother and father and trying to find a ticket (with only allowing such a little bit of capacity in) it just couldn't be pulled off. Hopefully this winter/early spring are less turbulent. I never really cared about covid as far as traveling went...nothing to it. It was better than normal travel. But then life got in the way.

I'll be in touch mi amigo. Also hoping if they scratch Maui (the trip that is) they move the invitational to Asheville. Although Indy offers more but I'll be in the mountains so...

pjohnsto2003 likes this.
  9. BU Fan in Illinois

BU Fan in Illinois Active Member

Money:
    $344
    The man never passes up a good buffet....

[​IMG]

10. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,276
    If memory serves me, Marty did have his weight down to a more managed situation at one time, but appears to have balloned back again. He is a pretty good coach, but I have to wonder if he grabs a slice of pizza at halftime.

11. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,276
    Practice officially begins...?

12. cornette33

cornette33 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,525
    October 15th? I think that was the date in the past.

13. Lukas Harkins

Lukas Harkins Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,130
    Butler officially starts practice on Thursday.

BoyGeoff, Shimmy, butlerguy03 and 5 others like this.
  14. butlerguy03

butlerguy03 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,149
    It. Is. Basketball. Season. Eve.

BoyGeoff, jeff, Tentozen and 3 others like this.
  15. MSUDawg

MSUDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,474
    31 days till the Tiffin tip-off...

BoyGeoff and jeff like this.
  16. willisbrown

Money:
    $12,902
  17. butlerguy03

butlerguy03 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,149
    Overall, I like the schedule and the times. I doubt my wife will want to go to those late work-night and school-night starts, and my son really shouldn't. (Seton Hall, UConn)

We are, however, finding a sitter and getting drunk before Xavier. Probably will upgrade tickets heavily too.

18. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $16,704
    Well that sucks. Was hoping for some Saturday or Sunday 8pm ET games. They are all almost 12-2pm ET. I’ll probably miss them all then since I’ll be out skiing. Maybe I’ll take an early lunch at 1130 MT to catch the last 30 minutes. Blah.

19. WestLoopDog

WestLoopDog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,863
    That’s Al Gore invented the DVR (or was it the internet?)

20. willisbrown

Money:
    $12,902
    He invented the internet.

Not sure who invented the dvr but I appreciate it. Now if I can only find FS2.