2021-22 Schedule

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by UDDawg, May 4, 2021.

1. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $16,704
    So… I used DVR for the first time ever last night. Or some version of it.

The two dingos were debating for Governor of NJ, so local ABC didn’t show Jeopardy (I was pissed… the current guy has 30 games and 1.1M - third best player ever, so fun to watch).

So I found it listed and clicked record on Comcast, and it worked. Watched over lunch today.

All that to say… good point. Since my Park City place is forcing me to have Comcast, I can probably record the Butler games and just watch them at night without knowing the score - shouldn’t be hard to do. And on the plus side y’all will be spared my in-game rants.

DawgsMD likes this.
  2. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,240
    There is a god after all!

Sent from my iPad using Butler Hoops mobile app

PSUButlerFan, MSUDawg and 2xDawg like this.
  3. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,276
    I knew he was real. When I asked him not to answer my prayers, he didn't.

PSUButlerFan and 2xDawg like this.
  4. Lukas Harkins

Lukas Harkins Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,130
    Today is the first official practice for Butler. I was planning on being at Hinkle for it, but we are rescheduling my visit times. I'll get notes when I am able to go (working around my full-time job and such).

ButlerNut, znelson15, NCJon and 2 others like this.
  5. CMG

CMG Active Member VIP Member

Money:
    $335
    Who is going to Vegas! instead of Maui!?

6. Denverdawg

Denverdawg Active Member

Money:
    $157
    Has the Maui Invitational officially been moved?

A quick internet search didn’t immediately uncover anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,902
    I was hoping so much for Asheville but Vegas is such an incredible place. And I have a grrr+ in delta credits I need to use.

znelson15 likes this.
  8. mwall787

mwall787 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,868
    Seeing as I live in Henderson (just outside Vegas)…I’m pretty pumped I get to see the Dawgs in person. I can understand other’s disappointment though…

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

9. Albick

Albick Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,822
    Jon Rothstein is reporting that this year's Maui Jim Maui tournament is being moved to Las Vegas.

Per David Woods, Butler plays Houston in the opener on November 22 (4:30 p.m.), then plays the winner/loser of the Wisconsin/Texas A&M game on November 23. Depending on the outcome of the first two games, Butler will play one of the four teams in the other bracket (Oregon, Chaminade (yes, Chaminade will play even if the tournament is in Las Vegas), St. Mary's, or Notre Dame) on November 24.

First round:

Butler vs. Houston
    Wisconsin vs. Texas A&M

Oregon vs. Chaminade
    St. Mary's vs. Notre Dame

https://www.indystar.com/story/spor...2021-covid-19-pandemic-relocation/5954928001/

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
    Shimmy and znelson15 like this.
  10. znelson15

znelson15 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,222
  11. willisbrown

Money:
    $12,902
    Mandalay Bay looks like it will be the host for it. At least that's the whisper. Could change but T-Mobile Arena is a no go.

AZRPh likes this.
  12. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $16,704
    Nice!

Henderson has some beautiful homes that aren't too expensive, you’re not far from McCarran, there’s no state income tax, and McCarran flies direct almost anywhere. Plus there’s always something to do, and weekend trips to Zion are easy. And for me (and just making a comment on what I prefer, not trying to start anything), it’s a blue state. I looked really hard at Vegas when deciding where to move. SLC won, then Reno (mountains, skiing, no tax), Denver and Vegas. Hope you enjoy it, and congrats on getting to see the Dawgs in person. WCC tourney should be a must every year as well!

13. willisbrown

Money:
    $12,902
    PSA from uncle willis:

Researching this morning...package deals seem to be cheap as F if you fly out on Monday and fly back Turkey morning. I was jerking around and found a package from ATL that was a nonstop flight and three nights at Mandalay Bay for $386 (plus the resort fee for hotel). Hell you can do Caesar's for about $500.

Just a heads up for those looking. I found this on Expedia. I did run into a snafu that the 22nd is GF's Bday and my brother is planning on flying into ATL for the week from chicago...so pressure on as far as me having to be here. But for those of you who don't have obligations...go get some while the getting is good. And always, always split 2s.

IrishDawghouse and 2xDawg like this.
  14. MSUDawg

MSUDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,474
    Only 26 days until the Tiffin Tipoff

znelson15 likes this.
  15. willisbrown

Money:
    $12,902
    I wonder how many knee injuries will happen between now and then?

16. Ster8462

Ster8462 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $653
    I’m in. Crows Nest were gone which is where I sat most recently for last 2 regular seasons.

Was looking to get out of the Crows Nest this year anyway. I sometimes get a little loud for some peoples liking “IN the Nest”.

upgraded to Section 204 very close to aisle and 30 rows behind the Butler Bench. towards court. $200 extra per ticket but THANK Goodness for hopefully a more return to normalcy.

May have to sell 4 games this year as I usually sell 2 games but “HELL YES” basketball is back at HINKLE. LET’S GO!!!!

IrishDawghouse likes this.
  17. Tentozen

Tentozen Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,553
    Can someone explain “Crow’s Nest”?

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

18. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $7,439
    155C9BCA-3541-43E8-B2CE-385C8F31D4CD.jpeg

UDDawg likes this.
  19. Ster8462

Ster8462 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $653
    It’s the old press box area behind the north basket

2xDawg, pjohnsto2003 and Tentozen like this.
  20. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,343
    And a damn good spot to catch a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

troggy and DawgPoundMac like this.