2021-22 Schedule

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by UDDawg, May 4, 2021.

1. butlerguy03

butlerguy03 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,149
    So...did select a seat online. My $220 price point wasn't available. Up-charged just to find a seat. We're not very happy with that, I have a son that will go just to people watch and I'll probably be alone some night games. Eh...

2. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,343
    Front row upper level is the best bang for the buck, as I have a 7yo who will likely come to most games, but same issue (just not 307 as this is where visiting fans typically sit en masse). Don’t want to overspend if the reward on his end (aside from spending QT together) just is not there yet.

We’ll upgrade in a few years when the actual game experience is more meaningful to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

seadawg likes this.
  3. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $16,704
    I accept your invite to watch Butler games.

Otherwise: Tinder or Bumble. You know… just to meet ppl you can take to a Butler game AND NOTHING ELSE.

4. MSUDawg

MSUDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,474
    19 Days till the titillating Tiffin tipoff...

znelson15 likes this.
  5. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,276
    Wonderful use of alliteration...

shoeevv likes this.
  6. Ster8462

Ster8462 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $653
    Not sure where to ask this question. Usually Butler makes single game tickets available to Season Ticket Holders a day or two earlier than general public. I am going to need to buy 4 for Michigan State and 4 for Villanova so my kids and I can sit together. Any idea when single game tickets are going on sale to general public and if the season ticket holders will get any preferential treatment with an earlier buy date?

7. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,276
    October 15.

8. Ster8462

Ster8462 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $653
    Just got the email from Butler Athletics. For season ticket holders tomorrow at 10am we get opportunity to by tickets prior to going on sale to public.

thanks for answering Seadawg with the most current info out there when you responded. I thought I had seen a date out there somewhere prior to today but it was for general public and I couldn’t put my finger on it, hence the question earlier today.

9. iluvsnow

iluvsnow Well-Known Member

Money:
    $855
  10. Lukas Harkins

Lukas Harkins Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,130
    Tentozen and znelson15 like this.
  11. znelson15

znelson15 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,222
    Please tell me everything About the game :)

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

2xDawg likes this.
  12. Albick

Albick Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,822
    Pre-season Kenpom rankings for the Big East:

upload_2021-10-17_10-23-35.png

13. Albick

Money:
    $1,822
    Kenpom projections:

upload_2021-10-17_10-26-5.png

14. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,902
    I respect KenPom's stuff and use it so much during basketball season but........

If this team only manages 13 wins as he is predicting, we have some serious issues. Good news is...that's not going to happen.

BoyGeoff likes this.
  15. Lukas Harkins

Lukas Harkins Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,130
    Cumulative win percentages lead to 16 wins, for what it’s worth. That’s without the other two games in Maui*. Fair few of basically 50/50 games in there that are 49% chance of win. More games that barely losses projected than barely wins.

is it opening day yet?

bmradio99 likes this.
  16. Danville Bulldog

Danville Bulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,902
    We don't have a single win against a rated team in the non-conference schedule. Our only wins are against IUPUI, Central Arkansas, Troy, Saginaw Valley and Eastern Illinois.
    Very, very sad. :(

znelson15 likes this.
  17. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $2,445
    A couple of quick observations:

It doesn't look like his work ranks the Big East very strongly. I can see last year really hurting our statistical projections, so I'll take this with a grain of salt until proven otherwise.

My thoughts are we should do no *worse* than a split with the out of conference major opponents listed, LaVall needs his 2nd winning record in the conference and 20 wins or bust. #GoDawgs

Sent from my SM-G977U using Butler Hoops mobile app

18. znelson15

znelson15 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,222
    dawgs2014, PSUButlerFan, #60 and 7 others like this.
  19. MSUDawg

MSUDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,474
    13 days till tip off - need to get this show on the road. Enough of the preseason wild ass guessing.

znelson15 likes this.
  20. Albick

Money:
    $1,822
    upload_2021-10-17_17-5-45.png

Attached Files: