2021-22 Schedule

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by UDDawg, May 4, 2021.

1. ButlerNut

ButlerNut Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $8,561
    Other than the tourneys, there’s only 1 road game?

Sent from my iPad using Butler Hoops mobile app

2. fchd

fchd Member

Money:
    $131
    But I don't believe games against non-D1 opponents count towards the NET rating.

3. NCJon

NCJon Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $8,969
    That's also true, though I think most of the teams scheduling more than one non-Division 1 opponent aren't too worried about NET.

4. godogs91

godogs91 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,138
    Have there been any rumblings about when the conference schedule will be announced? I know last year was an anomaly, but I seem to recall that prior to that they came out around now.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

5. butlerguy03

butlerguy03 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,105
    Quite annoying really, these things should be done a week after the NBA schedule. Trying to schedule sitters and/or replacements for my wife and son on games they won't be able to attend. Times not announced, dates not even announced.

6. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,319

NCJon and seadawg like this.
  7. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,230
    I (well, all of us) would love for Simas to be that lightning in a bottle surprise and be freshman of the year!

Sent from my iPad using Butler Hoops mobile app

seadawg likes this.
  8. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $7,392
    That would be quite the (nice) surprise. I wouldn’t look for Simas to make an impact right away.

seadawg likes this.
  9. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,220
    Expect the unexpected...

10. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,319
    I finally sprung for tickets now that my son is old enough to go to all but the late tip weekday games. Looking forward to seat assignments!

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

#60, znelson15 and TheDawgDub95 like this.
  11. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $2,407
    They must be predicting a weak BEast this year. Not sure how the #2 team in the league wouldn't be solidly in the top 15 let alone the top 25, otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Butler Hoops mobile app

12. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $2,407
    Anyone know that Stat they referenced saying our ball handlers were in the 7th percentile in the country? This would confirm how limited we felt with people being able to put the ball on the floor and create. Not a good combination when you run a lot of PnR and have an offense that requires you to create off the bounce in addition to limited shooting. Nonetheless, like others have stated, I think we will be and need to be good this year. Top 20.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Butler Hoops mobile app

GO_DAWGS! likes this.
  13. Irishdawg

Irishdawg Banned User

Money:
    $1,373
    I assume they are referring to PPP by ball-handlers. Given how inefficient our guards were in general (all of them hovered around 100, while Tate's was abysmal), this is not all that surprising. Would have to get a subscription to Synergy to know for sure ($30/month).

TheDawgDub95 likes this.
  14. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $7,392
    Now this could get interesting. #Maui

DawgPoundMac likes this.
  15. BulldogsFTW

BulldogsFTW Well-Known Member

Money:
    $709
    Lets go Indianapolis. lol

16. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,220
    This should not come as a total shock as the US still leads all nations in verified cases and deaths. We will never know China's actual numbers???

17. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,799
    I'll be in Highlands for Turkey week so if it was moved to Asheville I'd be thrilled. It's about an hour drive from our condo.

And F Hawaii anyway. Some of the strictest protocols and some of the higher (per capita) numbers. Bring it to NC.

18. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,799
    Nope, nor will they ever cooperate with investigations in regards to the origin because of what the truth is.

19. Gregory Roach

Gregory Roach Well-Known Member

Money:
    $559
    My wife is a former teaching colleague of Coach Jordan's mother-in-law and they stay in pretty close touch. She shared this piece from the Maui News with us on Sept. 1. Both her family and ours have reservations made for the tournament. My personal guess is a final determination will be made last week of Sept and as of this writing, the odds of the tournament happening in HW is very slim. If the tournament comes to Indy, I would be disappointed to miss HW, not disappointed to miss flying for numerous hours and potential COVID infection while being thrilled to see it at BLF! https://www.mauinews.com/sports/loc...rs-put-maui-invitationals-return-in-jeopardy/

20. Ster8462

Ster8462 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $640
    Question is would Chaminade play in it our would they scramble to find another team and would it be D1 or like Chaminade a lower tier as I assume most teams have schedules finalized. Who knows U of Indy might get the call if it is in Indy.