2021 NCAA Tournament

Discussion in 'Around the League' started by ButlerNut, Feb 11, 2021.

1. ButlerGoalie

ButlerGoalie Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,350
    Morehead St. is undoubtedly undervalued, but as someone who lives in Nashville, I think they swept Belmont this season. Matchup nightmare for them and were totally in their heads. Not saying they can't beat West Virginia, but Huggy will have his guys ready. They were on my radar for upset before the matchups were announced, but I don't think they got a favorable matchup.

NCJon likes this.
  2. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,273
    Not sure but I know they played Boston 3 straight games. They were 5-0 against boston, 2-1 against army and 4-0 against HC

3. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,707
    I honestly have Huggy Bear making another FF in one or two brackets this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

4. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $16,039
    I'm perusing the field for what I believe are lockdown wins to make some coin...that is one of them. I think Muss and Arkansas wipe the floor a few times over with them. They're a fraud and how their net was ever so high? No clue. It's sitting at Arky -8...it should be an absolute beatdown if Arkansas shows up and is motivated.

5. troggy

troggy Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,125
    Honestly, I'm not sure that Morehead State got a good matchup either. That's probably why I'm the only guy around who's picking them to win. ;)

6. willisbrown

Money:
    $16,039
    I've always been a fan of Huggy so I take in WVU whenever I can. I like his team a lot this year. Morehead deserved a little better IMO because they are pretty strong. WVU should be a dark horse final four team. I don't have them going that far but I could see it.

7. troggy

troggy Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,125
    This is why it'll be such a shock when Morehead State wins the game.

willisbrown likes this.
  8. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,707
    My kiss of death. Thanks, Willis.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

UDDawg likes this.
  9. willisbrown

Money:
    $16,039
    Oklahoma's second leading scorer is out for now with covid. So, those of you that took them in the first round against Mizzou...

10. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $19,644
    I hate agreeing with Willis, but I have LSU over Michigan (without Livers) in the Round of 32.

11. willisbrown

Money:
    $16,039
    I've said it before, but I was probably in the bag so I'll say it again...Hinkle looks amazing. It will be a freaking shrine these first two weekends of the tourney. Well done.

12. readyletsgo

readyletsgo Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,899
    Since gambling is now legal, I'm going to give it a go this tourney. Ironically this is the year I've watched the least CBB ever due to covid etc, it just hasn't been the same to me. I've got Drake -2, Mt St Mary's, MSU and App St tonight

willisbrown likes this.
  13. ButlerNut

ButlerNut Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $8,835
    The 2021 NCAA Tournament is FINALLY HERE! Let's enjoy some great weekends of basketball!

BoyGeoff, Shimmy, NCJon and 2 others like this.
  14. willisbrown

Money:
    $16,039
    First game is in a little over 4 hours. Get the cocktails and good foods ready. It's going to be an amazing few days. I hate Butler not being a part of it BUT, over the past few days the excitement has been building in this brain. What will be awesome...1245 brunch reservations with the parents and la chica on Sunday with TV screens full of madness.

And frankly, even though it's late, UCLA-MSU should be pretty balls out tonight. Drake and Wichita is a fine match up too. Leggggoooooo.

DM me for any free gambling advice people. I'm here to serve and lose all your money.

DawgsMD, ButlerNut and seadawg like this.
  15. ButlerNut

Money:
    $8,835
    I personally am not happy that Drake and Wichita is a play in game. But I do like UCLA and Mich. St. is. Personally, I would have appreciated splitting the mid-majors and the majors and did a Drake vs UCLA and Wichita vs Mich. St.

NCJon likes this.
  16. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $13,082
  17. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,984
    I thought they had to remove the original floor at Hinkle? This time lapse suggests otherwise.

ButlerNut likes this.
  18. ButlerNut

Money:
    $8,835
    They can't remove the old floor. They had to figure out how to put a floor down over the old floor without damaging the original court.

UDDawg likes this.
  19. UDDawg

UDDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,984
    Right, that's what I thought, but I swear it was reported a month or so ago that they decided to remove it. Glad they didn't.

ButlerNut likes this.
  20. ButlerNut

Money:
    $8,835
    You and I had this conversation at the beginning of this thread. LOL

2xDawg and UDDawg like this.