22-23 Roster ??

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by BUBandGeek, Apr 1, 2022.

1. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,385
    Plus he's a winner, he'll bring a winning mentally in

Sent from my SM-G986U using Butler Hoops mobile app

2. bubby

bubby Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,712
    We are already not going to have a "down year". Hell, even before Luko said he is coming back we were going to have an "up year". There is almost no chance we'll have a worse record than this year but even if we did, it STILL won't be a down year because we will see Butler Basketball being played again.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
  3. Coltsfan77

Coltsfan77 New Member

Money:
    $29
    According to Twitter Phinisee, Turnbull, and Manny Bates are visiting this weekend. CB Insider states that Matta is recruiting like no other Butler coach has recruited. Looks like this next season is going to be great. Future is bright.

4. NCJon

NCJon Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,703
    Whoa. That's all huge news. Any suggestions on keeping up with these kinds of developments?

5. estar20dawg

Money:
    $7,385
    Ignore that guy, that's just a troll, he is not a real CB Insider. He just tags everyone to annoy. Probably a sad IU or X fan. Either just ignore, report or block him. If it's not from Lukas or someone of equal veracity you can ignore it.

seadawg and NCJon like this.
  6. NCJon

NCJon Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,703
    Yeah, I was being a little churlish this morning. Probably should've used the sarcasm font.

estar20dawg likes this.
  7. estar20dawg

Money:
    $7,385
    Ah no worries, makes sense, thought you were a little more in tune than being gullible ;) Good word choice on churlish

NCJon likes this.
  8. Coltsfan77

Coltsfan77 New Member

Money:
    $29
    I wasn't trying to break any news, Gilmore signing is a start to a great weekend and now need a WR. If Thad can seal the deal with any recruits it would be even better.

estar20dawg likes this.
  9. estar20dawg

Money:
    $7,385
    Wasn't trying to say anything just wanted to let you know that guy is a total troll, didn't want you believing something that isn't really there. All good. Colts looking pretty solid for next year, pending another WR

10. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,774
    Is this the Butler or Colts 2022-23 roster thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

DawgDude, Old Dawg and ButlerFan89 like this.
  11. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $19,862
    C’mon… we can at least “both sides” this one.

dawgs2014 likes this.
  12. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,774
    Meh

13. Coltsfan77

Coltsfan77 New Member

Money:
    $29
    Any idea from a timeframe standpoint to when the roster will be completed for next season?

14. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $14,101
    Not really. Unless they fill all the scholarships, which seems unlikely, there could be roster additions until August really.

We do know that after May 1 it’s very unlikely we’ll lose anyone.

SCbulldogsfan4life likes this.
  15. SCbulldogsfan4life

SCbulldogsfan4life Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,153
    With the craziness that is the transfer market, to keep everyone other than Golden (who was probably going to leave no matter what) is nothing short of astonishing. Which of us thought in a world where LJ was fired that we'd be able to keep all these guys? Thad and co. deserve a lot of credit for that alone.

16. dawgs2014

dawgs2014 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $10,317
    The chances that you have a couple seasons like the last two, a coach gets fired, and the number of non graduate transfers you have is ZERO is basically zero.

joliebeth23 and 2xDawg like this.
  17. ConnersvilleBulldog

ConnersvilleBulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,627
    I'd guess Phinisee will decide soon as well. He narrowed it down to two and has visited both now.

18. SCbulldogsfan4life

SCbulldogsfan4life Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,153
    The possibility of getting Phinisee, Bates, and retaining Turnbull seems to be getting closer and closer to actually becoming a reality. Combined with everything else Matta has accomplished in under 3 weeks, if he pulls this all off, it might go down as one of the most successful coaching transitions in college basketball history before any games are even played.

joliebeth23 likes this.
  19. wazthree

wazthree Well-Known Member

Relax, a little bit.

joliebeth23 likes this.
  20. firedupkaren

firedupkaren Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,694
    I mean the swing in emotions around these parts!