#24 Butler Bulldogs (7-0) at Ole Miss (5-2) - 12/3

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by ConnersvilleBulldog, Dec 2, 2019.

1. znelson15

znelson15 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,190
    I was just talking to my brother today and we were agreeing that we would be very very happy with 10-3 going into conference play,
    Either way we have out ourselves in a great position
    Now to time to take advantage of it

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

2. Bulldogs260

Bulldogs260 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,498
    It’s legit by me there is a thing called Area 51 tv it currently has a waitlist but once you get in it’s 10$ a month maybe lower. You get every Ppv and sports channel there is.

3. bubby

bubby Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,325
    The City Lights TV website looks like it was made in 1998. But hey, that's OK, maybe it's just a bold artistic design statement. But also, I couldn't find a single detail on there about.... anything, really. Except how to send them (who?) money. That might be an artistic statement too, of a sort.

Have no fear though... the badge below features prominently on their home page. And face it: not just anyone can display this 100% Quality Assurance badge on their website. You have to pass a vigorous inspection protocol by... um... well, the 100% Quality Assurance people. Yeah. Those guys. The one's who made the badge.

qualitee.jpg

So you know it's all good.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  4. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,873
    I love the possessive “Tv” reference. Is that an element on the periodic table?

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

thevinrod likes this.
  5. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,977
    You still have to have internet, 200mbps speed. A lot of the channels are other countries, but still to get every Butler game now without having to go some where or stream from God knows where is nice. There's is and downs like any streaming service. But so far worth not paying over 200 for comcast crap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Butler Hoops mobile app

6. thevinrod

thevinrod Active Member VIP Member

Money:
    $781
    Waitlist = “let’s make sure this customer isn’t a cop.”

7. butlerguy03

butlerguy03 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $766
    Exactly. ESPN carriage fees for networks are north of 9$ by themselves.

PSUButlerFan likes this.
  8. ButlerGoalie

ButlerGoalie Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,119
    Looks like Ole Miss is going to be wearing their powder blues tonight. I wonder if we'll be in white or our normal roadies.

9. Mad_Dawg 48

Mad_Dawg 48 Active Member VIP Member

Money:
    $130
    We’re f**ked.

10. bmradio99

bmradio99 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,432
    This is my biggest concern. This Butler team also hasn't taken a punch to the mouth right out of the opening tipoff yet - they've been delivering it, and I think that's made all the difference. Need to get some stops and see the ball go through the hoop in the opening 4 minutes. If that doesn't happen, I'm nervous.

I'm dumb and scheduled an appointment so I'll miss the first half. Somebody please post some negative comments about the refs for me, thanks.

11. ChiDawg3

ChiDawg3 Active Member

Money:
    $211
    DirecTV channel 611-Phew!

SpartanDawgs likes this.
  12. Lukas Harkins

Lukas Harkins Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,010
    There's Butler Basketball tonight :). It feels like it's been so long...

13. bmradio99

bmradio99 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,432
    Yep, I was surprised when I got my cable package that the SEC Network was included in a relatively modest package. Feel like it's always good for some off-the-radar basketball games when most of the SEC is consumed by football.

troggy likes this.
  14. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $15,705
    Butler needs to play every night like the NBA

15. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,807
    Kind of refreshing isn't it. It pulls on me but I'm looking forward to seeing Butler in a true road environment tonight to see just where we really are. Home games and neutral games are one thing, a true road game is a real test of the poise of the squad.

16. SnoopDawg

SnoopDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,288
    That's not the point. It's the fact that they will subliminally see a Butler logo floating across the bottom of their screen while watching tv. It's a pure marketing benefit for us. I agree that they should just remove them from the telecast, but the point is it's just advertising for the top 25 teams.

bmradio99, willisbrown and Hinkle like this.
  17. readyletsgo

readyletsgo Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,611
    Hate to admit it, but I'm very nervous about this one. I know Ole Miss had a really bad showing their last game out, but road games are always tough. I think it would say a lot about this team if they pull out the win here!

dawgs2014 likes this.
  18. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,807
    Ole Miss is much better than their showing on Friday, but again they are very young and can be mentally ruffled and that's exactly what happened Friday. They literally saw a lid on the basket and were afraid to attack it. So any effort to do so was very timid.

I'd say they are more what you saw against Memphis and Penn St vs that game Friday. But they depend on the 3 ball, a lot. If it's hitting at all they become much aggressive both offensively and with their 1-3-1 3/4 court press.

We will see the press some for sure. Kermit loves it. He'll throw it out there whenever there is a little offensive momentum and it gets the frenzy going in the arena with the fans. So our guards have to be ready for that and one of the bigs will have to flash out in the open part of the press.

BHayden likes this.
  19. Bulldogs260

Bulldogs260 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,498
    Side note here- Sean McDermott Grandfather just got inducted into Hall of Fame. Pretty cool for the family I’m sure and congrats to them! Hopefully Sean can light it up tonight

MBA2003 and harvesting like this.
  20. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,591
    Sounds like things are going well at Ole Miss Willis...

“Carter summoned the team to address them after it was announced head coach Matt Luke had been fired. Luke was not present.“

“Players began storming out shortly after Carter began speaking. One estimate counted the number at approximately 40. It was unclear how many players were actually on campus to attend the meeting.“

“"(Expletive) Ole Miss," said junior defensive lineman Tariquious Tisdale. "That's my statement."”

Lucas was asked if he would consider transferring. ”I don't know what my options are. To the fans, they really don't care about us, honestly. They really don't care about us. If we win, they care. If we lose, they hate us and bash us," Lucas continued.“

“As far as the assistants on the staff, "they say they don't know," said Tuitt. "I've been here four years and this is going to be our third coach come in. You think it's going to be bad now. If this new coach ain't about family, then you're going to lose a lot of players. That's just point blank. You better realize, there's no program without no players. You're basing this stuff off the fans, but we don't care about the fans that much. I'm going to be honest with you. We're all here for the coach. We love football. If you don't want to support us, that's just your fault.“