Aaron Henry - 2018 Forward (Michigan State)

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by Jared Grubbs, May 5, 2016.

1. SpartanDawgs

SpartanDawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $380
    lololololol. Uhh no because people are asking to move it and I didn't want to bother them with msu stuff on a recruiting thread. I don't mind it here actually since he is apart of MSU. I will actually be mad myself if I have to go through pages of msu discussion if Henry somewhat opens his recruitment and Butler is considered. No need for the attack.

2. SpartanDawgs

Money:
    $380
    Plus I said this earlier. To think I should be worrying about an MSU recruit reading this kind of stuff on a Butler hoops forum is laughable. This stuff is tame compared to other sites. I love your recruiting updates/tweets bumba but I think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  3. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,531
    Any talk of re-opening recruitments is premature at this point. Topic probably should be moved. According to today's local paper people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  4. ButlerNut

ButlerNut Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,186
    Since this thread is off the main topic anyway, I will just point out that this was on CBSSports.com home page for college basketball.

Reminder that there is still something good out there. If only this would get as much attention as the Nassar story (not making light of the Nassar story, and it definitely deserves attention)...

https://www.cbssports.com/college-b...how-late-andrew-smith-helped-save-2-year-old/

5. bd5

bd5 Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $3,289
    I'm happy to move it - but ultimately it's tied to the discussion on whether or not Aaron would potentially transfer, so it's not really off topic (besides butlernut's latest post).

6. ButlerNut

Money:
    $4,186
    But wait, I mentioned Nassar...so not off topic? ;) Honestly, if you want to move my post, I am fine with it. Just messing around.

SpartanDawgs likes this.
  7. bd5

bd5 Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $3,289
    Haha no worries. Obviously just giving you a hard time.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

8. ButlerNut

Money:
    $4,186
    Glad some can jest on here

Sent from my SM-G900V using Butler Hoops mobile app

9. Justwar

Justwar New Member

Money:
    $11
    Haven't heard that Henry is considering decommitting but I imagine if he did butler would be it unless they moved on. I am a fan of none of these programs know his family. I think he's very underrated

10. SpartanDawgs

Money:
    $380
    I could see OSU too try to go for him. But I think Butler would be the leader. If that were to happened, I would think someone would transfer out of Butler though simply the minutes might not be there.

Win or Win for me :) But I don't think he will decommit unless Izzo is gone.

11. seadawg

Money:
    $3,531
    If AH were to find his way to Butler, he would also find his way to playing time sooner than later IMO.

12. Red1972

Red1972 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,167
    Too much speculation, no facts to back it up. Move on to other potential recruits.

#60 likes this.
  13. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,477
    Tough loss in double OT.

14. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,477
  15. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,053
    Henry is playing real (non-starter) minutes and playing well for MSU. Not easy to do at the beginning of freshman year, especially under Izzo.

16. seadawg

Money:
    $3,531
    This should not come of a surprise to those who watched him.

17. shoeevv

shoeevv Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $724
    Seadawg, you nailed him early. He really is playing well on both ends.

18. SpartanDawgs

Money:
    $380
    I would like to add that his body was ready for college. Similar to Hastings.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

19. seadawg

Money:
    $3,531
    Was a star born tonight?

20. Dewars12

Dewars12 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $513
    Not sure, but he was fantastic tonight. I was kind of upset about the lack of Indiana schools in the tournament this year (obviously, Butler in particular), but we have Purdue, Kyle Guy (Lawrence Central), and as you noted, Aaron Henry (I think Ben Davis).. and I'm guessing there are others still playing. And for those that hate IU/PU, etc. - I'll always root for teams in Indiana and players from Indiana to do well in the tournament.

NCJon and SpartanDawgs like this.