Aaron Thompson - 2017 Point Guard (Signed)

Discussion in 'Current Butler Players' started by Jared Grubbs, Apr 12, 2017.

1. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,572
    Hey remember a few years ago, a few people who will remain nameless thought he was I forgot the wording but basically not so good of a player...I've loved this kid from minute one, he will be sorely missed and hoping he comes back for 1 more year to get a free masters :)

2xDawg and seadawg like this.
  2. Ignatius J. Reilly

Ignatius J. Reilly Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,755
    oh **** was this me?

3. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,572
    Oh no wasn't suggesting you, saying some of the more nefarious personalities...

4. ChiDawg3

ChiDawg3 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $490
    Love the stats Lukas. That's the statistical backup we appreciate to differentiate what we see (and hopefully remember) vs what happened. I guess for me he seemed much better last year than before, but I guess the leap started to happen during his sophomore year. But hey, 9% better last year, we'll take it, and he's trending up! I hope having confidence in his ability to pull up keeps him from forcing the drive to the basket when there is congestion at the hoop. But I agree, with the amount of time the ball is in his hands, his improved shooting can be much more impactful at the free throw line, especially in late game situations.

5. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $8,207
    It was evident early that AT was going to stick, regardless of any perceived shooting woes. The fact he was a starter from day one should have made it clear how the coaching staff felt. He is on his way to break career records for assists and steals.

estar20dawg and ChiDawg3 like this.
  6. butlerguy03

butlerguy03 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,574
    Aaron Thompson will be sorely missed when he does graduate and move on. Let's roll with the man!

ChiDawg3 likes this.
  7. Lukas Harkins

Lukas Harkins Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,927
    I guess while we're on the topic of AT....I'll throw out there that I posted my player breakdown for him this morning on my Patreon (that's why I had the stats so readily available on his finishing haha). Patrons receive early access until tomorrow afternoon when it will become free to read.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/44040352

2xDawg likes this.
  8. dawgs2014

dawgs2014 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,405
    Even if he scored zero points this year I’d want him back for another year.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

seadawg and 2xDawg like this.
  9. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $15,210
    Probably rhymes with DillisFrown.

10. dawgs2014

dawgs2014 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,405
    I think it rhymes with Binstain Frog, though I’m not sure. I think I remember them leading the start JGB convoy though.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

11. ButlerNut

ButlerNut Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $8,223
    Any of you so inclined, you can help AT get some national recognition.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Butler Hoops mobile app

TheDawgDub95 likes this.