Adam Flagler - Transfer Shooting Guard (Baylor)

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by kac12568, Apr 25, 2019.

1. BulldogsAllTheWay

BulldogsAllTheWay Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,087
    Well ****. Now we get to hear Willis trash the program for another few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

2. Hinkle Magic2

Hinkle Magic2 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,513
    Well, that sucks.

3. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,902
    Welp, what the **** is there positive to say about it? Name anything? Maybe they get to double digit wins? They're going to magically resurge into this amazing recruiting machine that can actually close a window? Nope? Didn't think so.

4. Hinkle Magic2

Hinkle Magic2 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,513
    This definitely puts more pressure to get someone like Eugene Brown. Let's lock that up.

NateDog, cornette33 and Hinkle Nation like this.
  5. jkcdawgs

jkcdawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,384
    2020 class will be the best ever BU has signed in terms of national class rank on 247. What do you want to bet?

A trip to an Ole Miss (football) home game on your coin, including travel? Or Butler on my coin, including travel?

I live in Indy for reference.

6. Red1972

Red1972 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,729
    Did Butler even offer? This recruitment was driven on social media, besides the whole Drew clan has been known not to be above board, especially Scott.

7. Hinkle Nation

Hinkle Nation Active Member

Money:
    $480
    I could see battle scaring him off and also the potential of Eugene

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

8. willisbrown

Money:
    $12,902
    I'll bet you anything you want that I can feasibly get my hands on this team finishes 7th or lower in the be in recruiting and I'll also bet we don't sniff a tourney with this joke of a staff on campus, and I'll also bet Barry is too afraid to fire him, and I'll also bet this once proud program will be the joke (already is) of the big east.

dippper61 likes this.
  9. JMCBigWayne

JMCBigWayne Active Member

Money:
    $181
    Flagler to Baylor....

10. cornette33

cornette33 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,525
    Let's Archive this thread now. It's over. Let's check Brown's twitter every day for a commitment;).

We did offer Nigel Pack so let's hope they grind for those 2020's

11. nindiana

nindiana Member

Money:
    $122
    I highly doubt it. But if it makes you feel better about another recruiting swing and miss, go ahead and believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. willisbrown

Money:
    $12,902
    No one scared anyone off, yes we offered, yes he was wanted here. This was simply a case of a player wanting to win and play for a coach that he believes in.

13. I Am Butler

I Am Butler Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,158
    You could wait until this recruiting cycle is over. This is a make or break summer. Maybe give him the chance to finish it?

I agree with you on the in game/season coaching, but he has been a good recruiter so far. Let's see how it shakes out before we crap on the staff.

Tentozen and DawgPoundMac like this.
  14. kmacker69

kmacker69 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,623
    Damn, was hoping to get this one, but oh well.... Wasn't going to effect next year and need to move on to the 2020 class...

15. shoeevv

shoeevv Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $917
    Whether you feel like Willy or you’re in Bulldogs ATW’s camp, this is not a positive and we all need to acknowledge it. . . Bumba, I get you’re the exception!

willisbrown likes this.
  16. willisbrown

Money:
    $12,902
    Haha, yep, my man Bumba, you got what you wanted. So, I'll be happy for you I suppose.

This is yet another recruiting miss. Nothing more nothing less. And I don't know how people are so up beat that we are going to nail down any of our 20s offers with the other offers these kids will be getting. We may win one, maybe.

We whiffed on every 2019 transfer we went after except for one, and most of y'all don't want him. Yet, many are still somewhat positive about this staff doing anything of note.

cornette33 likes this.
  17. willisbrown

Money:
    $12,902
    He has to get a haul, nothing else, in 2020 to make me believe he'll ever right this program. And to me, the Battle get is good, Tucker was good, but those battles are long since over and Lavall has struck out on everything else since.

18. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,344
    Nope, they got the same low major kid you've been wanting. Be patient and wait for better talent. The 2020 season doesn't start for, oh I don't know, like a year and a half from now.....

19. MBA2003

MBA2003 Active Member

Money:
    $901
    I am not ready to throw in the towel yet. We've seen some bad teams before from "better" staffs, and we had to recruit "Horizon league style" for many years in trying to lure under the radar talent to Hinkle. The program has more of a national presence now which makes me hopeful we won't see too many seasons like the last one in the future. If we can get some local talent and juxtapose that with some national and internatinal talent, and continue to mine the transfer and grad markets, we'll be alright. It's just been an off year or two. Hey man, I'm trying here ok.

Go Dawgs!

cornette33 likes this.
  20. I Am Butler

I Am Butler Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,158
    Tucker and Battle were literally the prior 2 recruiting classes to 2020 which he did on shortened time and with an inherited class imbalance. This 2020 class is all on him. He either gets it done or he doesn't.