Adam Flagler - Transfer Shooting Guard (Baylor)

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by kac12568, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Hinkle Nation

Hinkle Nation Active Member

Money:
    $480
  2. SnoopDawg

SnoopDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,751
    Paul Jorgensen was in a similar position last year and he averaged 26.5 minutes. Unless we see Battle taking all of those minutes, there are definitely some up for grabs. God forbid AT or KB get hurt.

3. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,902
    Sit one play 3.

And if I was a guard I wouldn't be intimidated by getting minutes...you're probably better than AT, Battle is a Freshman and, then there's Baldwin. So really you'd be fighting two guys for minutes you are better than, so I'm not sure if that was as much as 1.They didn't want to spend their last year at Butler and 2. LaVall and co are looking much more into 2020-2021 and further when they have their full team in gear.

Hinkle Nation likes this.
  4. jkcdawgs

jkcdawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,384
    On the topic of edits for prospects...why doesn’t BU have a graphic design intern? Somebody should be sending out designs everyday to recruits in Butler gear. Seems weird, but kids eat that stuff up.

I posted some Purdue examples...

608CE3FE-EDCE-415B-A125-C1FE1F982BD5.jpeg 5B8260EB-7E64-4019-B84C-0F2C1D952F44.jpeg 82797765-5263-47A7-B242-B17D45F6995F.jpeg

Sidd Finch likes this.
  5. Lukas Harkins

Lukas Harkins Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,130
  6. jkcdawgs

Money:
    $2,384
  7. I Am Butler

I Am Butler Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,158
    Can a college basketball intern make edits for recruits? Feels like that would be a violation. For the current team, sure, but I dont know that it could be done for recruits.

8. dawgs2014

dawgs2014 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,847
    Yeah for sure as long it’s sent by the head coach or one of the three assistants. You can send them mail and texts and twitter dms etc, they don’t restrict the content on those messages.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

jkcdawgs likes this.
  9. WKT1955

WKT1955 Member

Money:
    $40
    Flagler visited on Wednesday. Saw him at Hinkle.

10. jkcdawgs

Money:
    $2,384
    They’re pretty lackluster on the social media rules now. Last summer (I think) coaches were granted to retweet and tweet recruits; that opened the floodgates.

Just another thing Butler isn’t taking advantage of....

11. nindiana

nindiana Member

Money:
    $122
    The “Butler Basketball brand” on social media is absolutely non existent. It would be darn near impossible to do less with their twitter account. The way we appear on social media screams high school JV program whose team mom runs the account.

I realize it may be a small thing in the bigger picture, but it sure wouldn’t hurt to have some higher quality content produced and released to catch the eye of more fans and recruits. And at least give the appearance that they are a Big East program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sidd Finch and jkcdawgs like this.
  12. dawgs2014

dawgs2014 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,847
    And some personality in the accounts would be good. Let John Dedman just be himself, he’s a hilarious dude if you follow his twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

13. nindiana

nindiana Member

Money:
    $122
    Sure, that’d be a start. Just for reference, go take a scroll through Purdue Basketball’s twitter feed and look at the difference. Frequently produced fresh content that has a professional and big time look to it. Your “brand” matters, and ours isn’t even in the same stratosphere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jkcdawgs likes this.
  14. Lukas Harkins

Lukas Harkins Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,130
  15. cornette33

cornette33 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,525
    I've talked about this before too. Would be nice to get to know players, more than 30 sec clips. Maybe someone can write LJ on twitter

jkcdawgs likes this.
  16. chc3

chc3 Active Member

Money:
    $265
    Lukas Harkins and seadawg like this.
  17. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,344
    Let's recruit guys who can play in the Big East now or don't offer. There are people giddy excited about a low major transfer from Presbyterian because a warm body is better than nobody. If we don't aim higher, we'll get destroyed in conference play. Not my opinion. It's just reality.

18. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $15,916
    We barely beat that low major

19. firedupkaren

firedupkaren Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,122
    You need to check your expectations. Flagler would be an excellent addition.

20. Tiles52

Tiles52 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $800
    Didn't I read that Seton Hall and Baylor were two of the four schools that Flagler was interested in.. Should they not be aiming higher?

joliebeth23, Tentozen and estar20dawg like this.