Amani Hansberry - 2023 Forward

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by PointGuardEyes, Jun 6, 2022.

1. PointGuardEyes

PointGuardEyes New Member

Money:
    $22
    Amani Hansberry is a 6'7" forward out of Mount St. Joseph High School in Baltimore. He is a bear in the paint, versatile on both ends, and has a 7'1" wingspan. Was recently awarded the Baltimore Sun Player of the Year. In a recent interview with 247 Sports, Hansberry stated that he is considering a visit to Butler soon.

You can check out everything you need to know about his game in this in-depth evaluation that was just published: https://www.pointguardeyes.com/amani-hansberry-2022.

znelson15 likes this.
  2. firedupkaren

firedupkaren Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,693
    Looks like Peagus follows him on Twitter so I imagine that's the connection. Not sure what's going on with his star ratings or rankings because they don't really align with his offer list (Nova, LSU, Miami, Maryland, Kansas, etc...).

3. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $14,101
    Yeah it seems like a lot of rating services haven’t caught up on him and thus he has a low 247 composite. That said, 247’s rating for him is 131, which is solidly high major.

4. SCbulldogsfan4life

SCbulldogsfan4life Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,148
    Reminds me of Andrew Chrabascz-level skill on the block combined with perhaps a bit more athleticism and strength.

5. Mr X

Mr X Super Moderator

Money:
    $440
  6. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,935
    Not sure, but I don't think BU ever got him on campus for a visit.

7. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $19,845
    lol one of those 5 is not like the other…

seadawg likes this.