Andre Jackson

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by Dawg Guy, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Dawg Guy

Dawg Guy Active Member

Money:
    $431
    East coast wing who mentioned in a recent Rabjohns article that he’s looking at the potential of a visit to Butler among others this fall.

2. Ster8462

Ster8462 Member

Money:
    $184
    High 4 star on 247 and all 5 Crystal Balls to the Cuse. If we could get him it would certainly piss off the Cuse fan base

BHayden likes this.
  3. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,531
    Impressive!

4. BHayden

BHayden Active Member

Money:
    $456
    Again... lol Cuse would really really hate Butler if we beat them out again for a recruit

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

5. CarmelDawg23

CarmelDawg23 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $918
    Something would definitely "be fishy" with our program if we "stole" another recruit from Syracuse.

BHayden likes this.
  6. dawgs2014

dawgs2014 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,589
    I want him for that reason alone. Also think we should start playing their zone and suggest it’s been what we have done for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

SpartanDawgs likes this.
  7. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,531
    I don't give fast fiddlers %@&# about pissing off Cuse nor do I believe BU is out of their league when it comes to recruiting. Recruiting at BU has been steadily on the rise, give or take a couple of lean years. What is important is that there is the potential for a campus visit if the report is accurate. Beyond that, who knows?

8. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $15,957
    Oh man, If Butler puts Jackson and Battle on the wing together people won’t recognize this program. I said Battle can get up, but he might look more like Alex Barlow compared to Jackson. If I’m remembering the right player (I wasn’t specifically watching for him) he was the bounciest player I saw.

Although to be honest, people aren’t going to recognize this Butler roster in a few years anyways. Coach Jordan clearly wants to get up and down the floor. I think the old school Butler days might be over, for better or worse is yet to be determined.

Although

9. ButlerAlumDad716

ButlerAlumDad716 Active Member VIP Member

Money:
    $440
    He had did look good at moments in the NYS Championship game that my daughter's school from Buffalo won. Noah Hutchins*** pg (2019 Park School of Buffalo) held him from exploding. Noah and Andre are City Rocks teammates. Andre's scoring was limited due to the style of play focusing on Isaiah Stewart, Joe Girard III and his Albany Academy teammate, August Mahoney. If you want a Barlow with hops look at Hutchins.

10. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $15,957
    I actually reached out to Andre last month to see if Butler contacted him on the first day they could. He was a name that they had watched and been loosely connected with. He told me he hadn’t heard from Butler. I’ll reach out again and see if I can get an update.

11. Mr X

Mr X Super Moderator

Money:
    $221