Andrew Chrabascz - 2013 Center

Discussion in 'Former Bulldogs' started by Jared Grubbs, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,837
    Glad he and Dunham are together again but Italy is a far cooler place than Belgium. Actually Italy is probably the coolest place on earth.

ItalianDawg likes this.
  2. ItalianDawg

ItalianDawg Member

Money:
    $62
    Ha ha ha, I gotta admit that Italy has the potential to actually be the coolest place on the earth, if it wasn't for the countless issues that afflict my country...

Returning to topic, I think that AC will benefit from this situation on the short term, since Belgian 1st Division should be tougher than Italian 2nd Division, even though Okapi Aalstar won't play any European Cup the next season. And sharing the experience with Kellen will be invaluable for both of them, they'll greatly help each other to adapt to Europe.

BUcheer likes this.
  3. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,837
    Where do you live in Italy? I may be going back next year. I've been to nearly fifty countries and yours is by far my favorite. Absent family I'd be living there. Perhaps we could connect up and talk BU basketball over some fine wine.

4. ItalianDawg

ItalianDawg Member

Money:
    $62
    I love your idea! I live in Cagliari, the largest city of Sardinia, which is the 2nd biggest Italian island after Sicily.
    My island is quite difficult to get to, due to few and expensive flights, but it's definitely worth a visit. Cagliari has great weather, history and nature. From my house in the center, a 40 minute walk (or a 5 minute drive) gets me to the 5 mile long Poetto beach that is depicted in the attached picture.
    Indy seems a cool place from the few pictures I've seen (and I'll definitely pay a visit in the future), but I can't complain about my home town!

IMG_20170514_182851.jpg

Hinkle and #60 like this.
  5. WestLoopDog

WestLoopDog Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,681
    [Italian Dawg writes: "I live in Cagliari, the largest city of Sardinia, which is the 2nd biggest Italian island after Sicily. . .

Indy seems a cool place from the few pictures I've seen (and I'll definitely pay a visit in the future), but I can't complain about my home town!"
    ]

How did you ever become a Butler fan? Remarkable that someone who lives in Italy and has NEVER been to Indy is a Butler fan! I'm very curious.

6. ItalianDawg

ItalianDawg Member

Money:
    $62
    Yeah, it's definitely an odd story. Let me quote a post I wrote shortly after joining this board.
    Besides that, how could you not love Brad Stevens, Matt Howard or Ronald Nored? I started following the team more closely during the 2011 final four run and really became a fan since then. The 2011-12 season is the first I followed in its entirety. Really loved Rotnei Clarke and the late Andrew Smith, two of my favorite Bulldogs.

Hinkle, Dawgs4Life, NateDog and 9 others like this.
  7. ItalianDawg

ItalianDawg Member

Money:
    $62
    Last game for Armenia in the European Pre-Qualifiers for FIBA World Cup 2019 resulted in a home loss (66-83) against Bosnia and Herzegovina, meaning that Armenia doesn't qualify for the next phase. Andrew ends the 6-game qualifying round averaging 12.5 points (55.8% FG, 20% 3PT, 71.4% FT) and 4.3 rebounds per game.

By the way, AC became the Hulk in this image!

8. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,024
    My girlfriend is 100% Italian, so it looks like that picture you posted is going to be added to the ol' travel list.

I'm currently in Ireland, by the way, and I love it here.

ItalianDawg likes this.
  9. ButlerNut

ButlerNut Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,215
    bumba likes this.
  10. readyletsgo

readyletsgo Active Member

Money:
    $516
    I really like these updates with former Bulldogs! hope they do a ton of these.

11. ButlerNut

ButlerNut Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,215