Andy Katz' Team of the Decade Bracket

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by ButlerGoalie, Aug 5, 2019.

1. SpartanDawgs

SpartanDawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $431
    They haven’t even made a final 4 and butler has made 2 in the past decade. Butler should technically be a no brainer but the alumni base will skew the results like mentioned above. Maybe if they put coaches on the roster as well. We would get more random college basketball fans voting for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

2. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,061
    I’m biased to the point my opinion is irrelevant, but I’d bet my entire M Life account on Butler in an alt universe where this game actually happens.

Shelvin actually succeeded in carrying his team to the title game and then had a 7 year nba career. Shelvin > Carson.

Moore > Baldwin. They’ve got us there.

Hayward > Hummel. Let’s be real. One of them flies private everywhere and had the entire basketball world on edge on the 4th of July. The other calls games for BTN.

Martin > Swanigan. Martin was the ultimate alpha and a perfect modern day 4 in the college game. Elite rebounder, excellent and high volume outside shooter. Swanigan was a turnover machine and while he shot it well on a percentage basis, he was low volume from outside and had to be completely teed up. In the modern games it’s Martin here.

Lastly, you’ve got the god of butler basketball paired against an above average college center. This one isn’t close.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    SnoopDawg, Shimmy and kmacker69 like this.
  3. kmacker69

kmacker69 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,743
    I read no bias at all in that response, all fact...

Hinkle likes this.
  4. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,061

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

kmacker69 likes this.