BE tourney seeding scenarios/probabilities

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by bu97, Mar 7, 2019.

1. kmacker69

kmacker69 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,674
    I put the silly smiles in there to lighten the tone of the post so you didn't think I was attacking rather than messing with you a little. :p I should have used the X game as an example instead, since your point had merit. :(

2. jkcdawgs

jkcdawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $600
    Throwing this in here...

The BE refs are an absolute joke. Did anybody see the Seton Hall-Marquette game? Seriously, they should fire 80% of league refs and/or give them a crash course on the basic rules of basketball.

3. Daddysmack

Daddysmack Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $310
    It was an absolute joke.

4. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,162
    I was surprised how reserved both Wojo & Willard were in the post-game presser.

5. Sidd Finch

Sidd Finch Well-Known Member

Money:
    $515
    Willard won and Wojo didn't want to get fine. Plus, Marquette has been in a terrible slide of late. He said what he said (we've got the NCAAT to look forward to) because that's also what he told his players. He can't fixate on the refs too much because his team is pretty fragile right now, so he undoubtedly told them he was proud of how well they played without their two best defenders and how they had a tremendous opportunity ahead of them.

bwesson15, estar20dawg and Tentozen like this.
  6. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,399
    Didn’t watch the game last night but it is being re run today on Fox.

7. ButlerNut

ButlerNut Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,149
    Did you ever find the full game? I recorded the "replay" but they "moved forward in action" and didn't show the technicals, the ejections, the hanging on the rim, or Wojo and Willard snipping at each other.