Behind the scenes look of the 2019 BigEast tourney.

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by BulldogManager, Jul 10, 2019.

1. BulldogManager

BulldogManager New Member

Money:
    $13
  2. Irishdawg

Irishdawg Banned User VIP Member

Money:
    $72
    Thanks for posting this. One thing I noticed was how quiet this team was when it came to basketball stuff. A lot of defense is about communication, and while you can't read everything into a 20 minute video, it would make sense if guys weren't stepping up and assertively talking when it came to breaking down film, drills, etc that could lead to struggles on the defensive end of the floor.

That is something if you're having to coach usually means the team will struggle. Hopefully guys step up and take ownership this season.

3. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,640
    Several things crossed my mind watching this video- wasn’t sure of the purpose of the video and how quiet it was amongst the players and the lack of energy. Maybe it is just me.

Tentozen and bmradio99 like this.
  4. BulldogManager

BulldogManager New Member

Money:
    $13
    I think the "point" of the video was to give fans an inside look/ behind the scenes of the team....... Just a guess.

ConnersvilleBulldog likes this.
  5. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,640
    Hope it isn’t used for recruiting.

ButlerFan96 and nindiana like this.
  6. NCJon

NCJon Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $6,270
    You aren't the video's author and it wasn't a project as part of your studies? Cause both of those things seemed obvious to me.

7. chc3

chc3 Active Member

Money:
    $152
    From the Youtube account it appears to be a Capstone project for the School of Communications at Butler.

Well done.

DawgPoundMac and Mad_Dawg 48 like this.