Big East Standings Picks

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by ButlerFan14, May 30, 2020.

1. ButlerFan14

ButlerFan14 New Member

Money:
    $17
  2. Brett

Brett Active Member

Money:
    $182
    Better to be down at the bottom in preseason and move up than to be overrated and fall. I think that Butler will surprise more than a few people this
    year and I think Bolden could very well be the leading scorer on the team.

#60, Insane Dawg and jeff like this.
  3. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,005
    You're going to see mostly 8-9 place predictions for us. Just too many unkowns and so much fire power to replace. Anything 6-10 wouldn't surprise me really. Until we see them on the court, lord willing, we know nothing about this team.

jkcdawgs likes this.
  4. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $15,806
    Sorry I don’t see providence , SJU or Marquette being better than Butler and Xavier and SHU maybe marginally so.

5. ButlerNut

ButlerNut Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $6,777
    Wasn’t last year another 8th-9th place BE prediction? I was pretty happy with how the team met that challenge.

Sent from my iPad using Butler Hoops mobile app

BoyGeoff likes this.
  6. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,005
    Yeah but difference is we had a star on the team. I predicted I think 8th, but KB made sure to shut up the pundits and carry the team to many more victories. We don't have that on this year's team. Gonna have to either be a freshman pop off the planet like nothing we've seen since G-Time and Mack or a straight up team effort. Lots to figure out. Let's hope we get to see them take a run at it.