Brooks Barnhizer (Offered) - 2021 Wing

Discussion in '2021 Recruiting Profiles' started by Lukas Harkins, Sep 5, 2019.

1. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,960
    Lafayette leads the state in team scoring in the 4A class at 78.8.

2. seadawg

Money:
    $5,960
    Lafayette Jefferson improved to 19-3 beating West Lafayette 62-47. Brooks Barnhizer had 13 pts. and 6 rebounds.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
  3. Brett

Brett Member

Money:
    $122
    Seems like another Sean McDermott

4. seadawg

Money:
    $5,960
    That is a reasonable assumption but Barnhizer appears to be slightly ahead physically of McD at this stage.

estar20dawg likes this.
  5. Brett

Brett Member

Money:
    $122
    Like those instincts! Can we say Sean McDermott II. Love his game and potential.

6. seadawg

Money:
    $5,960
    Everyone has an opinion of recruits. Wish I knew more about Poulakidas but either may turn out to be a great fit at BU.

7. estar20dawg

estar20dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,383
    Correct. McD was rated 287 coming out, which is just crazy to think now. Barnhizer at the moment is 208 and rising until he commits to Butler then it will fall...He's not as good of a shooter as McD, but he is much, much better with the ball and attacking the McD is probably already ahead of him even right at this moment at least the comfort to go off the bounce

Poulakidas might be the real McD 2.0 cause that kid can flat out shoot and he has no rating on 247 atm

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    seadawg likes this.
  8. Albick

Albick Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $967
    Actually, I think even I'm ahead of where McD was physically at that stage, since in his junior basketball season (where Barnhizer is now), Sean almost died from a staph infection and weighed about 150 pounds. But I get what you mean. It's remarkable to imagine when you see him on the court now. What an amazing young man, and what an incredible asset he's been and he is to the Butler basketball team.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    #60, BoyGeoff and DawgsMD like this.
  9. seadawg

Money:
    $5,960
    I stated as much in an earlier thread.

Albick likes this.
  10. Red1972

Red1972 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,540
    We are going to miss Sean a ton. A true Butler Bulldog!

Albick, Insane Dawg and seadawg like this.
  11. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,205
    Love Sean. Always felt like his athleticism was underappreciated. With that said, a kid who can, potentially, work his way into an efficiency that is in the same stratosphere as Sean with more ability off the bounce, count me in 10 out of 10 times as long as we have the athletes around him.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Butler Hoops mobile app

12. seadawg

Money:
    $5,960
    Barnhizer had 20 pts. in a win over visiting Indpls. Tech 84-78. Lafayette Jefferson stands at 20-3.

13. seadawg

Money:
    $5,960
    Lafayette can sweep the North Central Conference with a win as Richmond visits on Friday.