Brunk to transfer.

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by ConnersvilleBulldog, Mar 27, 2019.

1. jkcdawgs

jkcdawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $798
    You guys are absolute clowns. The staff is just fine. Every program in the country runs the same offense.

2. Hank Kimball

Hank Kimball Active Member

Money:
    $207
    I think that Crone has done an outstanding job. He doesn’t allow the players to eat too many sweets and stresses a diet high in fiber. In fact, players were not allowed to go trick or treating this year because of concerns of too much sugar and the potential of early onstage diabetes setting in. Butler led the BE in the highest percentage of solid BM’s per player for the 2018 - 2019 season (new NCAA stat). Brandon, keep up the good work!

BU_NeonHat, CarlosDanger and tedfrye like this.
  3. firedupkaren

firedupkaren Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,044
    where is this?

UDDawg likes this.
  4. Ignatius J. Reilly

Ignatius J. Reilly Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,310
    Yeah -- I just checked online and he is still there.

joliebeth23 likes this.
  5. seadawg

seadawg Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,717
    My bad. He is no longer listed on the unofficial site.

6. Hinkle Nation

Hinkle Nation Active Member

Money:
    $480
    I wasn’t aware that’s all he did. Well let’s get someone better at that then because whatever it was this year didn’t work lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

7. xfan1989

xfan1989 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $512
    He was never going to be a star but he can/could be a very good player. Reminds me very much of Sean O'Mara (who actually almost transferred after his sophomore year).

I don't think you can transfer in conference (even grad transfer) and you all would hate it. I'd take this kid at X in a heartbeat though.

8. dawgs2014

dawgs2014 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,589
    Its not all he does but it’s what his job responsibilities are.

Before we call for someone’s job or wish for them to be replaced, I think we should at least try to know what their job is.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

9. knobcreekfan

knobcreekfan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $474
    While we are at it, let's get rid of the SID, the ushers outside the Wildman Room, the cashier at the gift shop and the barista at the Starbucks. /s

10. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,845
    What good does bringing horses in do?

11. tedfrye

tedfrye Active Member

Money:
    $169
    Lavall Jordan talks to Brandon Crone a lot throughout the course of the game! If they were discussing the teams diet during time outs maybe that’s been the problem all year.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

DawgsMD likes this.
  12. 740OHIOBulldog

740OHIOBulldog Active Member

Money:
    $1,445
    The trouble with Butler since Stevens left is the absence of demonstration of Butler Way core values, and yes I know the Butler way is not a scheme but it still impacts the way the game should be played. For example, this year's Butler team often bailed out of charges, took horrible shots, and were soft. These were the exact same characteristics of year 1 in the Brandon Miller regime, Butler was able to sneak by with talent the past 2 seasons but now LaVall is getting exposed. I just don't understand how LaVall allows this to go on as he is someone who was supposed to of epitomized the Butler Way as a player.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    tedfrye likes this.
  13. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,837
    Has Brunk announced he is transferring to IU? I’ve. Been tied up again today at a conference.

14. jkcdawgs

jkcdawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $798
    Nothing yet. I’d expect an announcement tomorrow sometime.

15. Red1972

Red1972 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,263
    Watch out for Ohio State, a connection with Holtmann and staff. From what I understand the transfer came out of the blue.

16. Arlo1977

Arlo1977 New Member

Money:
    $12
    was a bit in Columbus Dispatch this morning that OSU had a player with 2 years of eligibility remaining transferring in. no name was given.

17. dawgs2014

dawgs2014 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,589
    It was most definitely not out of the blue. I’d been hearing that he was going to leave since early last season.

18. ConnersvilleBulldog

ConnersvilleBulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,528
    That's probably CJ Walker (from Tech HS in Indy). He transferred to OSU from Florida State and had to sit out this season. He will have 2 years remaining at OSU.

19. CarlosDanger

CarlosDanger Member

Money:
    $115
    I heard they tried to get rid of those ushers, but they claimed age discrimination. Barry backed off because he didn’t want to spend the money on legal fees.

Hank Kimball likes this.
  20. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,994
    .......and Blue, who failed to bite the ass of one IU or Xavier player.

Sent from my iPad using Butler Hoops mobile app

Shimmy, NCJon and mwall787 like this.