Bryant McIntosh - 2014 Guard (Northwestern)

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by Jared Grubbs, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member VIP Member

Money:
    $19,650
    This no longer belongs in the archives.

2. thebulldogs

thebulldogs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $534
    Think an offer is coming soon? I certainly wouldn't be opposed to it. Seems to have better handles and more athleticism than Lachance. And will put pressure on our other guard offers.

3. jkcdawgs

jkcdawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,624
    Premium Hoopers ‏@Premium_Hoopers 18m
    As expected Purdue offered Bryant McIntosh on his visit today.

4. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member VIP Member

Money:
    $19,650
    I'm not sure I agree with better handles, but I do think an offer will be coming soon. That is a guess by me though, no one has told me that. All I can really share is that Butler either has or is going to contact Bryant shortly. They wouldn't waste their time if they didn't see a potential course of action that resulted in an offer shortly.

5. brian35

brian35 Active Member

Money:
    $51
    A shortage of available time is what Brandon Miller has lacked most since being named head coach. For him to spend any of his time viewing a prospect in person during the recently ended July evaluation period would suggest a serious interest in that prospect. We know that he saw McIntosh at least twice in this period. You would have to think that Brandon had at least some baseline information on McIntosh before he was named coach. I would agree with ButlerWay and others who have suggested that an offer may be forthcoming.

6. Title

Title Well-Known Member

Money:
    $468
    Tomorrow is this weekend.

7. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    N.D. Kendrick‏@NDkendrick1h
    Marquette has officially offered 2014 Bryant McIntosh of Greensburg

8. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $7,742
    Someone forgot to tell Buzz that McIntosh can't play at this level.

9. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
  10. jkcdawgs

jkcdawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,624
    INBasketballRecruits ‏@INBRecruits 3m
    2014 in-state players... *cough* Bryant McIntosh *cough* #iubb

11. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
  12. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    Corey Evans‏@coreyevans_102h
    Greensburg High pg Bryant McIntosh is still in stages of narrowing down list, but sounds like Northwestern has a good chance of landing him

Jerry Meyer‏@jerrymeyer2471h
    Northwestern #Crystalball pick by @ASlater247 4 Bryant McIntosh (#131 247Sports/#202 247Composite) Purdue other picks http://247sports.com/Player/Bryant

13. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    Chip thinks it's Purdue for McIntosh. BTW Painter hired AAU coach Brandon Brantley today.

Chip Sylvie‏@IllianaAAU13 Aug
    source: bryant mcIntosh leaning towards Purdue

14. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $14,167
    This thread bores me. We haven't offered, we don't seem likely to offer, and he's going to go to a school that has offered. Done.

15. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    I agree with everything you just said. Really think this thread should be in the archives. We can track him there.

16. the_speakers_lab

the_speakers_lab Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,736
    http://www.hammerandrails.com/2013/...hwestern-cheat-to-try-to-land-bryant-mcintosh

Since it seems we're not recruiting Bryant, it's not really something to fret too much over. But wouldn't it be nice to be Coach K or Sheyer? "Yeah, John we don't really need you to help here at Duke this summer and Chris seems to need as much help as he can get, so why don't you go home to Chicago and help his staff while we pay you of course too, deal?"

17. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $16,504
    Is this the gray stuff?

18. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    Brian Neubert‏@brianneubert3h
    #Purdue 2014 target Bryant McIntosh (@BryantMac30) met with coaches Matt Painter and Jack Owens on Sunday while passing through campus

-------------

Sounds like McIntosh and Purdue may be a marriage. Can't see Purdue a destination for Macura if Painter gets McIntosh to go along with Mathias in that 2014 class. Purdue wants 2 BIGS also and also wants SF Vince Edwards.

19. ConnersvilleBulldog

ConnersvilleBulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,124
    Given how the 2014 class is unfolding (and looking to unfold in the future), when does the staff kick itself for not pursuing McIntosh harder?

20. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,352
    Sean Morrison ‏@sean_morrison 3h
    Sam Logwood, who committed Sunday, now recruiting. RT @Sammy2timesss Time to get @BryantMac30 on board. Lets start our legacy bro.
    #WarEagle

Chris Johnson ‏@ChrisDJohnsonn 31 Aug
    Relevant #Northwestern hoops news: 2014 G Bryant McIntosh (@BryantMac30) appears to be tweeting about @NUFBFamily's game against #Cal

Sean Morrison ‏@sean_morrison 1 Sep
    #Purdue target Bryant McIntosh said Logwood's choice won't affect his process. "Think he made a great choice for him and his style of play."

-------------

It looks like Northwestern or Purdue for McIntosh