Bryce Aiken - 2016 PG (Harvard)

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by Jared Grubbs, Apr 27, 2015.

1. jimmychitwood

jimmychitwood Member

Money:
    $5
    Have to say, if I were a recruit it'd be hard to say no to Stanford. Elite school, big campus, great city, solid weather. If they ever hire an elite coach, they could be a darn good program (see Stanford football).

2. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,351
    Providence offered tonite......

3. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,472
    AllMetroHoops ‏@ehoopsshowcase 6h6 hours ago
    Nice match up between Alterique Gilbert and Bryce Aiken, both tough on the ball defenders. #NBPATop100

4. Mr X

Mr X Super Moderator

Money:
    $221
    With Walker gone to Florida St that murk's up Aiken's recruitment since all his predictions from the past month on the crystal ball were to Florida St. Could be an alternative that Butler pursues more in July.

5. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,351
    Zags had an article on Aiken in late May where Aiken is quoted as saying Stanford/Harvard and Miami were working him the hardest. Can you imagine if Amaker pulls both Towns and Aiken? Aiken, reportedly, is a fantastic student. I can see why he is considering those schools. Butler offered in early June. There has been very little info out there connecting Butler and Aiken since. That could easily be happening behind the scenes though. Aiken is a smallish PG. Butler appears to be looking harder at bigger PGs like Goodin/Washington/Baldwin...all of them are in the 6'2 or 3 range. Charlie Moore is smallish too and was supposed to visit, but hasn't yet. They may have moved on from him also.

As you said though things can change in July. Monday is going to be a big day though. We are going to find out what we have to deal with if Goodin is a major priority. Of which I think he is......

6. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,351
    NJ Hoops ‏@NJHoops Jun 27 Old Bridge, NJ
    Michigan among the schools watching @BryceAiken - http://NJHoops.com

----------

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Michigan. Don't think UM will get Winston(MSU).

7. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,472
    Corey Evans ‏@coreyevans_10 4h4 hours ago
    Tommy Amaker here for Bryce Aiken. 2016 guard is a great Facilitator in the HC set. Sturdy jumper when moved off it #PeachJam

8. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,472
    Corey Evans ‏@coreyevans_10 33m33 minutes ago
    Tommy Amaker here for Jagan Mosely. Andy Enfield here for Cal Supreme crew

9. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,472
    Offer from USC

10. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,351
    Kedric Prince ‏@KedPrince4 Aug 1
    #Illini 16' PG recruit Bryce Aiken said today he's planning to commit to a college sometime in September/October. Illinois will get a visit.

Kedric Prince ‏@KedPrince4 Jul 30
    #Illini recruit Bryce Aiken 16' told me today he's at 25 DI offers. Next month will cut his list and the Fighting Illini will make that cut.

11. SnoopDawg

SnoopDawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $461
    "The 5-foot-11 point guard from Elizabeth (N.J.) St. Patrick is down to Miami, USC, Harvard, Michigan, Illinois and Seton Hall."

Archive it.

12. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,650
    Seems like we never got traction with Aiken or Simpson. I believe Charles Moore visited Butler and we didn't pursue. Wonder what the plan is if Kamar Baldwin goes elsewhere?

13. MilkSteak

MilkSteak Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,784
    We probably go after Waters. Hard.

If that doesn't work out, which I think is likely, we probably sign someone who blows up their senior year (think Jackson Davis).

Baldwin is probably our last, best chance at a ranked 2016 guard.

14. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,472
    Dylan Burkhardt ‏@umhoops 37m37 minutes ago
    New UM Hoops: Report: Four-star point guard Bryce Aiken eyeing Michigan official visit http://ift.tt/1hHPmvl

------

OV to Seton Hall in September

15. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,472
    Crimson Crawford ‏@CrimsonCrawford Sep 11
    Harvard has its entire committed '16 class (25th ranked nationally) on campus this weekend, plus Bryce Aiken. Studs.

16. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,351
  17. godogs91

godogs91 Active Member

Money:
    $3,168
  18. bd5

bd5 Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $3,289
    Describing Seton Hall having "a tremendous family atmosphere" can only be accurate if the family in question is the Bluths' from Arrested Development.

19. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,351
    :)

Aiken is being PC there. That's where he is from. From those quotes it sounds to me he is really sold on Amaker and Harvard. Harvard scares me to death right now on the recruiting trail. Butler has knocked heads a few times and been quickly decapitated. Any HM would want Towns/Baker or Aiken. Amazing job Amaker is doing in selling that platform of education and also competing in the NCAA's. With the talent they are assembling, they easily could be a Sweet Sixteen lock in a few years.

20. butlerfan

butlerfan New Member

Money:
    $6,351
    Brian Snow ‏@BSnowScout 5h5 hours ago
    Now the question for Seton Hall revolves around their ability to land fellow 4-star Bryce Aiken. Would be dream 2016 backcourt for Willard