Butler Basketball Season Tickets on Sale

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by SpartanDawgs, Apr 17, 2019.

1. ghostryder

ghostryder Active Member

Money:
    $153
    Thanks on the answers.

2. fdr

fdr Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,575
    Looks like tickets will be mailed tomorrow via two-day FedEx delivery. See you losers in 11 days.

seadawg likes this.
  3. Ster8462

Ster8462 Active Member

Money:
    $205
    You could’ve picked up your tickets today which I did as I am living in my fourth location since January 1, 2019.

My tickets either didn’t get printed at the printer who handles the printing, or lost/misplaced when they arrived at Butler.

I got Season Tickets for now that were printed at Butler like you get when you go buy your individual game tickets.

Doesn’t matter all that much as I will likely just use the e-tickets. With that said let me know if you get a free admittance to a girls game or any extras so I can ask for those items if they don’t find the my real printed tickets. ☹️

4. Red1972

Red1972 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,290
    Oh by the way, did you get your $25 handling charge returned when you picked up your tickets?

SpartanDawgs likes this.
  5. Ster8462

Ster8462 Active Member

Money:
    $205
    No there wasn’t a refund

6. bu97

bu97 Super Moderator

Money:
    $484
    SpartanDawgs likes this.
  7. Bulldogs260

Bulldogs260 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $887
    Made the switch for season tickets this year to 207 can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

SpartanDawgs likes this.
  8. ButlerGoalie

ButlerGoalie Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,212
    I know it's probably a long-shot after the long desolate offseason, but the family and I are headed back to Indy in a couple of weeks as the hockey team is having an alum game on the Sunday of homecoming weekend. If anyone isn't planning on using their Kokomo game tickets and would offer an alum a discount, I'm all ears. Otherwise we'll grab four nosebleeds from the box office. I can't imagine that an exhibition will sell out, but I guess it is homecoming, so who knows?

Staxawax likes this.
  9. knobcreekfan

knobcreekfan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $480
    Alcohol can be taken out of Wildman Room again.