3. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $15,164
  4. jkcdawgs

jkcdawgs Active Member

Money:
    $294
    I hate these guys. If there is a year to sweep Xavier, this is it.

CONSISTENCY BULLDOGS! PLEASE!

Side note: my girlfriend’s sister goes to Xavier- she said all of the players are cocky, arrogant assholes except for 1-2. It only confirms what we already know, but it’s funny to think that even Xavier students don’t like the team.

76-59 Dawgs.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  5. Irishdawg

Irishdawg Banned User VIP Member

Money:
    $1
    The Cintas Center has not been kind to Butler. Agree that this is a more vulnerable Xavier team, but Butler has played awful on the road and I don't see it changing Sunday.

6. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,377
  7. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $11,788
    X had been a mess until late into the first half against GT. They were behind by around fifteen and from then on they played as a team with a purpose. They have the talent.

8. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,179
    When was the last Butler-Xavier game that was this uninteresting?

Didn’t think we’d face a virtual must-win in the first half of January, but here we are.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

9. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $11,788
    It's a must win for both teams. They have more athletes but aren't great shooting from three other than Wellage(?) . If we come out aggressively on defense as we did the last two games and keep that pressure on and shoot like we are capable of we will win. Then again this is a road game.

bumba likes this.
  10. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $4,721
    Is it just me or is Hankins equally as unlikable as Macura?

11. ButlerGoalie

ButlerGoalie Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,663
    Yeah. Even I couldn’t place my reverse mojo bet. So it’s all riding in the road DAWGS.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

12. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $11,788
    I haven’t seen Hankins do dirty things. He is intense and aggressive. Polar opposite of one of our players.

13. theenforcer13

theenforcer13 #barlowing

Money:
    $20,512
    Fully expecting a loss here.

14. Irishdawg

Irishdawg Banned User VIP Member

Money:
    $1
    I think it might just be you. Haven't heard of him tell Mick Cronin to F-off in the handshake line (though honestly knowing how Mick Cronin acts I thought that was hilarious), but maybe he'll get there as the year goes on.

I think Hankins likes attention and wants to try to get under the opposition's skin, but I can't help looking at a 6'11 white dude with corn rows from Charlevoix Michigan (a ritzy tourist town in Northern Michigan) without chuckling. Having said that, he's a good player and is definitely going to be a challenge for Brunk tomorrow.

15. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $11,788
    I'm hoping Goodin plays and lets it fly. He can really brick it. Marshall can be really good but is myopic. Guess Baddley will be on him to start. Scruggs is better at the point than Goodin. Should be interesting to see how Baldwin and AT do guarding Scruggs and Goodin. Both Fowler and Brunk will have their work cut out guarding and being guarded by Hankins who is uber active around the boards. Ditto for Jones if he isn't preening for the cameras.

16. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $6,377
    Agree, it would be nice to see Golden get minutes at the 4 & seal off the lane with Brunk. It might force them to shoot low percentage shots outside. This is a road game we have to win to get in March Madness.

17. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Active Member

Money:
    $543
    If you're them, do you put Marshall on Baldwin? McD won't drive on Jones but I would guess Jones will help on drives. Tuck should be able to drive Jones, like UC Irvine.

Haven't seen anything, yet, that makes me glad Golden isn't being red shirted. This would be a game for him to get minutes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Butler Hoops mobile app

18. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,701
    This has big loss written all over it. Xavier 78 butler 65

19. Insane Dawg

Money:
    $11,788
    I see Goodin guarding Baldwin and Scruggs sagging off AT and helping on Baldwin with Hankins and Jones sitting in the paint to block his shot. Somehow we have to get McD, PJ and Tucker open looks. Defensively I think we will be fine.

Right now we are one of five teams fighting to stay out of last place in the BE.

20. kmacker69

kmacker69 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,568
    "Right now we are one of five teams fighting to stay out of last place in the BE." Well Providence has insured we stay out of the cellar for a few more days with that dumb loss!

Just don't have a clue who will show up for either team tomorrow? Both are streaky and inconsistent, so flip a coin...

BoyGeoff, bwesson15 and Insane Dawg like this.