Jared Grubbs

Butler Bulldogs (12-7) vs Villanova Wildcats (14-4) - 1/22

Jared Grubbs, Jan 21, 2019

Settled
  1. godogs91

godogs91 Active Member

Money:
    $3,167
    He only missed the Purdue game, so he was there for the first 4 of the streak and averaged 6.5 ppg and 3.5 rpg over that stretch. And yes, he is efficient, but his role is very limited even though he plays about 51% of their minutes. His statistical impact is about that of Baddley. Looks like Jallow took most, if not all, of his minutes last night.

2. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,706
    It's all we got. It's that or talk about an ugly 7-11 or 8-10 meh team. I choose next year.

3. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,640
    Has he missed five games in a row? Dang that’s too bad. Must be a major injury.

4. SpartanDawgs

SpartanDawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $363
    Never heard of him.

BURph92, ButlerNut, dawgs2014 and 2 others like this.
  5. Hinkle Magic2

Hinkle Magic2 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $792
    I never said their 5 game losing streak was purely because of Kyle Young's loss. Was merely pointing out that one of their most efficient players was out during last night's loss in what's already a thin lineup. Feel like it's fair to call things objectively instead of going with a 'mob mentality' here.

He's been one of their most efficient players, and I'd argue he's much more important to their team than Baddley is to ours:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  6. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,640
    I'm happy for Kyle Young and for Ohio State. So all is good with the world. Still hope OSU continues with their current results much like IU and Xavier.

godogs91 likes this.