Jared Grubbs

Butler Bulldogs (15-13) vs Villanova Wildcats (21-8) - 3/2

Jared Grubbs, Mar 1, 2019

Settled
  1. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,653
    Yes they meet at a pub in Scottsdale I believe. I'll try to find out for you. But the way the Dawgs are playing you may be the only one that shows up.

Dewars12 and pappyball like this.
  2. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,653
    36-23 rebounds, 5-19 free throw attempts and 5-26 from three. I hope we aren't broken morale wise.

3. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,475
    Won't beat anybody shooting that bad. The disappearance of PJ has really hurt our offense from non-conference to BE play.

4. kmacker69

kmacker69 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,710
    Nova played finesse ball for a little while and we lead, when they got physical we folded. They kept it up in the second half and blew us out. We aren't a team that can play thru physical play, it's that simple.

X will most likely beat us unless the refs start calling fouls for us... They haven't all year and doubt they will for that game either.

IndyDawgs likes this.
  5. ButlerHomer

ButlerHomer Active Member

Money:
    $297
    Glad these guys will have their season end soon, since it appears they didn't want to play this year in the first place.

mwall787 and dawgy style like this.
  6. Hank Kimball

Hank Kimball Active Member

Money:
    $207
    So much for Paschall and Booth having tired legs. Paschall: FG 5-11 finished with 12 points, 5 rebounds, and 5 assists. Booth: FG 10-15 finished with 28 points, 5 rebounds, and 3 assists. It appeared as if the 10 deep Dawg rotation all had tired legs. Enjoyed watching Paschall dunk over David. He was such a defensive stalwart for the Dawgs today.

Clevedog likes this.
  7. HattMoward

HattMoward New Member

Money:
    $22
    I literally can’t stand watching this team. And it has more to do with the coaching I believe. Everyone is on Aaron Thompson like he is terrible, but when he has a chance to play in his true position, He can be this man and open things up. So what happens when you’re up and on a run, you take him out. Great momentum killer. Then your Offense is completely out of sync because what was working before has been changed based on the personnel on the floor. Also, in the second half when Joey is a big part of the come back, first thing we do is take him out. It’s like the hot hand has to be removed from the game, and I cannot understand it. Please someone With more basketball knowledge shed light on this for me Because I’m beginning to think I’m crazy

8. Hinkle Magic2

Hinkle Magic2 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $792
    At this point, it's not out of the realm of possibility that we don't win another game this season (regular season and Big East tourney included).

9. LA-OC-IE

LA-OC-IE Active Member

Money:
    $199
    Place was called Kimmyz on via de Ventura in NScottsdale and the 101...not sure it’s still open?

10. LA-OC-IE

LA-OC-IE Active Member

Money:
    $199
    Brunk had like 3 assists in 3 trips and doesn’t play for a long stretch...I didn’t understand it either.

Dewars12 and dawgy style like this.
  11. cornette33

cornette33 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $976
    And then next yr have Tucker off the bench.

dawgy style likes this.
  12. schoops

schoops Active Member

Money:
    $842
    Most of the time it doesn't even seem to be about execution. Very often, I can't tell what we're even trying to do on offense...and that's the better side of the ball for us.

Dewars12 and IndyDawgs like this.
  13. WMUDog

WMUDog Well-Known Member

Money:
    $233
    I don't think Tucker starts next year.

bumba and cornette33 like this.
  14. Clevedog

Clevedog Active Member

Money:
    $284
    I too am struggling why, with the season basically over we are looking for a savior off the bench. From what I've seen off the bench I would rather not see what we have to look forward to next year. Let's enjoy the summer and hope for good surprises next fall.

IndyDawgs likes this.
  15. Danville Bulldog

Danville Bulldog Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,081
    what a horrible disgrace :eek:

16. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,475
    He's not a 1, 2 or 4. That means David, McD & Tucker will all battle for minutes at the 3. I really hope Nze & Markeese are ready to go at the 4.

Tentozen and cornette33 like this.
  17. cornette33

cornette33 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $976
    Need that.

18. AZRPh

AZRPh New Member

Money:
    $17
    We are from Northern Arizona but did join this bunch once who normally meets for every game at this sports bar.

https://backyardsaz.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

pappyball likes this.
  19. Tentozen

Tentozen Active Member

Money:
    $538
    At least they’re consistent. 2-15 each game....

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

20. BUBlue

BUBlue Member

Money:
    $50
    When the game started with those 3 Brunk assists, I thought that LaVall had finally changed up his offensive strategy. But true to LaVall’s form, we never again saw that play again. He reverted to the same old offense that we’ve tried to run all year, which seems to be a contest of who can take the worst shot on the team! Farther out the better I guess? Pathetic coaching again!

dippper61 likes this.