Butler Bulldogs (18-7) at Creighton Bluejays (12-14) - 2/16

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by Jared Grubbs, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $9,984
    Good post! I often wonder what kind of basketball mind posts "Worst coaching job of the season" in the middle of a game. (and you know who you are)

2. ndfan1993

ndfan1993 Active Member

Money:
    $6
    I would have to hope that he would be better by Saturday - he will be needed for Stain.

3. TheWild5

TheWild5 New Member

Money:
    $5
    My source was from the butler color announcer in his interview today on 1070

4. kac12568

kac12568 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,709
    The worst coaching decision of all time isn't from Holtman. It is passing the ball with 20 seconds left in the Super Bowl. I don't want to hear anyone say Holtman is making the worst coaching decisions......end of discussion LMAO

5. ThaddeusB

ThaddeusB Active Member

Money:
    $5,482
    I don't know, there is always the selling of Babe Ruth to the Yankees to compare to.

6. beentheredonethat

beentheredonethat New Member

Money:
    $5
    Attention coaching and player personnel evaluation Mensa members (you know who you are), we lurkers breathlessly wait for more evaluation. Or less. In this case less might be more.

White out your bad selves. That white out I could get behind.

Nonetheless, go Dogs. Go AE. Go CH. The future notwithstanding, this has been a special season.

7. the_speakers_lab

the_speakers_lab Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,240
    which coincides with leaving Buckner in during the 9th of Game 6 86 WS instead of putting in his defensive substitution like had been done all season bc the manager wanted Buckner out on the field when the Sox won it all... WELP

8. butlerdude05

butlerdude05 Active Member

Money:
    $4,608
    AE may not make plays that wins us games. But, besides last night's game, I don't know if he really makes plays to beat us which is the next best thing. Wideman and Davis, at this point in time, still make plenty of plays to beat us. They have a bright future though and I trust CH to determine the best times and scenarios to play them. I do wish both of the younger fellas played more earlier in the season though.

I was surprised with Barlow at the end of the game as well. After playing 40 minutes against Villanova and majority of the game against Creighton, still had the speed and quickness to take it coast to coast.

Thought Woods had a really nice game and played within himself while also stepping it up a bit.

Really proud of the guys, especially in front of a sold out crowd of 17,000...almost double than a sell out in Hinkle.

9. WMUDog

WMUDog Well-Known Member

Money:
    $233
    How about when the Detroit Lions win the coin toss and defer......In suden death overtime!!!!!

10. halftime_floor_sweeper

halftime_floor_sweeper Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,885
    "Elijah Brown is great" ........................

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  11. Coach

Coach New Member

Money:
    $5
    Probably Big East COY and some are complaining.
    Picked near the bottom of the Big East and we are 19-7 and ranked top 20 and some are complaining.

I get it now. Wow

12. DawgWild

DawgWild Active Member

Money:
    $191
    Exactly...what a gift this season has been... Low expectations, then bam! we beat North Carolina and we are off! Go Dawgs! +1 on CH for Big East COY, plus mention on the national scene.

13. Grandpa Bulldog

Grandpa Bulldog Member

Money:
    $27
    +1 to Coach and DawgWild!

14. halftime_floor_sweeper

Money:
    $3,885
    You just don't realize you are trapped in "mid major" thinking.

15. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,730
    Because that has everything to do with AE having a poor game and not being a very good player. Everything. Read the ****ing post, see my point, comment on my point if you want to respond. Otherwise, shut the **** up and leave your horse **** for others.

16. BornADawg

BornADawg New Member

Money:
    $5

This ^^^^....golf clap

17. halftime_floor_sweeper

Money:
    $3,885
    I am sorry would you like me to post some of your past comments on Kameron Woods instead.

18. I Am Butler

I Am Butler Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,119
    Why do you engage this guy?

19. GO_DAWGS!

GO_DAWGS! Active Member

Money:
    $86
    Don't question HFS...his insights are dead on. 1(top 10 in 3pt%, top 3 in steals, lock down defender, ), 3(averaging 13.0pts, 5.5rbs, 3.8assists and is the best defender on the team), 4(over the last 4 games averaged over 17pts and 5rbs), and the 5(2nd in the league in rebounds, plus 7+pts and a block per game). Clearly all overmatched.

20. halftime_floor_sweeper

Money:
    $3,885

Wow I am impressed you had to go that far back. Is that from 2013 ? Also notice how I did that without making nasty comments about individual players.