Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $16,283
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  2. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $10,114
    Anyone know when tickets go on sale and what they cost last year?

Sent from my iPad using Butler Hoops mobile app

jkcdawgs and Brookfield Bulldog like this.
  3. butlerdude05

butlerdude05 Active Member

Money:
    $4,629
    Will jordan tucker be eligible by then?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Butler Hoops mobile app

NCJon likes this.
  4. NateDog

NateDog Well-Known Member

Money:
    $549
    Not sure if trolling or not at this point

5. Staxawax

Money:
    $10,114
  6. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $5,522
    All dependent upon the alignment of Mars and Saturn that Saturday in December.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

7. fdr

fdr Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,613
    Not sure exactly when they go on sale, but pricing through the school is usually $90 per ticket in the lower section and $45 per in the upper section. Tickets are good for both games. Last year, after Purdue steamrolled us, as I was leaving some guy grabbed me on the concourse and gave me $20 for my pair to sit in the lower level for the Purdue and ND game. So you might even make some of that money back, since we usually play first.

8. Irishdawg

Irishdawg Banned User VIP Member

Money:
    $120
    This year Butler and IU are the 2nd game

9. BullDawg2789

BullDawg2789 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $623
    The ticket office has been giving out the order forms ever since they’ve been advertising season tickets. I got a form with my renewal package. Not sure if it says a date on it or not, but I’d imagine you could order Crossroads tickets now if you wanted

SpartanDawgs likes this.
  10. Staxawax

Money:
    $10,114
    Are they available at the Hinkle ticket office?

Sent from my iPad using Butler Hoops mobile app

11. BullDawg2789

BullDawg2789 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $623
    The order forms should be. I remember not being able to pick up my tickets until about a couple weeks before Crossroads. I imagine you can call the ticket office during the week and they’ll give you better info than i can.

Staxawax likes this.
  12. SpartanDawgs

SpartanDawgs Well-Known Member

Money:
    $515
    You can order at the Hinkle ticket office now. They will go by priority points on where you will sit. Won't find out your exact seats until November?

13. ButlerGoalie

ButlerGoalie Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,214
    Halftime.

14. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,646
    This is all right I think. It'll be $90/seat for lower level, $50/seat for upper level. Can't remember what the club level costs (I think it's $75/seat). But you don't get to pick; it's all based on your priority points versus the other season ticket holders who order.

If you can get lower or club level seats, it's a hell of a value considering those kinds of seats seem to always go for a few hundred bucks on the secondary market websites (e.g., stubhub). But it takes a pretty good amount of priority points to get access to lower and club level seats through the school.

If you've never been, I would highly highly highly encourage going to the Crossroads. It's really a terrific environment both pre-game - fan bases hanging out in downtown Indy bars around the holidays is a lot of fun - and then at the games, too, with the four fan bases engaged in two (probably good) games at one of the better basketball venues in the country. It's an A+ event.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  15. Mike Ricks

Mike Ricks New Member

Money:
    $11
    The only thing I can't stand is IU, Purdue, or Notre Dame fans sitting in the Butler section in very good seats. Those seats require high priority points and, in theory, great Butler fans. The Sellout by some Butler fans is infuriating. I had sit next to an obnoxious Purdue fan during our game last year and annoying IU fans sat right in front of me the year before. I would love to see Butler fans not sellout and be a strong fan base for these games. I know nothing can be done, but it is frustrating.

16. Hinkle

Hinkle Well-Known Member

Money:
    $7,646
    I would guess there are roughly as many butler fans there as Purdue (if anything, more). There aren’t many Notre Dame fans, and obviously quite a few IU. There are season ticket sellouts in every fan section, and I certainly don’t think it’s any more of problem for butler than the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

17. SpartanDawgs

Money:
    $515
    From a season ticket holder email the other day:

"Crossroads Classic Deadline Approaching

Orders for the 2018 Crossroads Classic are due by Oct. 1. Seating will be allocated using the priority points system.

Butler will play Indiana at 3:45 PM on Dec. 15 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse."

18. theenforcer13

theenforcer13 #barlowing

Money:
    $20,677
    It should be very easy for Butler to know who has sold their tickets. Happens every year... maybe they will finally do something about it? I would love to see people banned from purchasing in the future if Butler could identify them (which they should be able to).

HoosierDawg and Mike Ricks like this.
  19. SpartanDawgs

Money:
    $515
    For those who preordered tickets through Butler, keep an eye out for an email tomorrow or Friday about pick up times. Sunday during the women's game will be one. However, they normally have a pick up time during a mens home game as well.

20. dawgs2014

dawgs2014 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $2,589
    I was thinking about this no more than ten minutes ago. Thanks for the update.