Butler Football stream

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by halftime_floor_sweeper, Sep 5, 2015.

1. halftime_floor_sweeper

halftime_floor_sweeper Well-Known Member

Money:
    $3,885
  2. bmradio99

bmradio99 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,430
    Shoot, should have checked here. Was following along the scoretracker amidst other stuff. Doesn't appear to have turned out too well for them. They should do better in-league, though.

BTW, am I the only one who doesn't like the new football helmets one bit? The bulldog logo on there just seems weird. It's too small and detailed to make out at a distance. I feel like since they spruced up the bulldog logo, they're just slapping it on stuff willy-nilly because it's shiny and new. FWIW, it appears they had a bulldog logo in 2007, but every other year that I can remember and/or find via Google it's been a block "B."

The block "B" in the proper new typeface would look way better IMO. I really liked last year's uniforms - blue pants to match the blue jerseys at home, B on the helmet with no center stripe. (To me, blue jersey w/ no name on back + white pants + white helmet w/ blue stripe = Penn State.)

Yes, I pay attention to aesthetics too much.

3. TheWild5

TheWild5 New Member

Money:
    $5
    I as well thought the logo didn't look good on the helmet. I always liked the B on there. I like simple jerseys. Think of done properly they look really sweet.

4. PSUButlerFan

PSUButlerFan Well-Known Member

Money:
    $8,006
    Plain, simple uniforms are the best :)

5. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $15,994
  6. anhthinhspkt

anhthinhspkt New Member

Money: