Butler in "Hall of Fame Classic"

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by Hinkle Magic2, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Hinkle Magic2

Hinkle Magic2 Active Member

Money:
    $490
    pappyball likes this.
  2. Insane Dawg

Insane Dawg Well-Known Member

Money:
    $11,779
    I’ll be there.

pappyball likes this.
  3. Red1972

Red1972 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $799
    Prediction, Butler will play Oklahoma and Stanford will play Missouri. Organizers would like a Oklahoma-Missouri final. It is about the money!

4. ButlerNut

ButlerNut Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,972
    Wow...now we are already predicting losses for next year?

5. willisbrown

willisbrown Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,680
    Need to set our expectations low in advance ;)

pappyball and ButlerNut like this.
  6. IndyDawgs

IndyDawgs Active Member

Money:
    $419
    Oklahoma was only slightly better than Butler this year and has 8 seniors. Their recruiting class is ranked 16th but mostly because they have 6 in the class.

Stanford will lose KZ Okpala to the NBA and brings in a recruiting class ranked 62nd to Butler's 63.

Mizzou could be better next year and still not be good and/or their best player will suffer a season-ending injury in August.

I'm not saying Butler is going to be favored, just that the College Basketball Hall of Fame deserves better.

7. Red1972

Red1972 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $799
    Butler will have a real chance here, I am planning on attending. KC is a neat town with numerous good eating establishments..

HinkleMagic319 likes this.
  8. bu1973

bu1973 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $524
    Amen to that on the food. Fiorella's is great and there is another good place by the World War I Museum. The World War I Museum is a terrific museum and well worth the time for history buffs. We go to KC to see the Royals. I think Butler would have a good chance to do well in that.

9. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,393
    If it’s the same Fiorellas as the one by Central Park in Manhattan, yeah - that place is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

10. jkcdawgs

jkcdawgs Active Member

Money:
    $294
    I’m assuming the ticketing for this event will be a nightmare. Anybody with info please pass it along.

pappyball likes this.