Butler University Day of Giving

Discussion in 'Non Sports' started by bmradio99, Feb 23, 2017.

1. bmradio99

bmradio99 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,908
    For many of us, Butler University is our alma mater, not just our favorite college basketball team (or all-consuming lifeblood, but whatever). Today, the university is asking for support from the Butler community to support the general scholarship fund. This is a great way to get involved at whatever level you choose - small gifts are great too! It's a pretty easy ask when the Butler pride is flowing after last night, so I hope you'll join me and hundreds of others in supporting Butler. After all, using basketball as "the front door to the university" was a key goal of Presidents Bannister and Fong. I think we've got something pretty special at 46th and Sunset as well as at Hinkle Fieldhouse. Go Dawgs.

Thursday, February 23, 2017, is Butler University's annual Day of Giving. butler.edu/dayofgiving

Day of Giving is a one-day event that serves as an opportunity to engage and inspire alumni, Butler community members, and friends to support the University. Butler is shooting for a goal of 800 total gifts that will unlock $20k in scholarship support.

Here's how to get involved:
    • WEAR your Butler gear and show your Bulldog pride on Day of Giving.
    • CARE by making a gift on Day of Giving. Every gift, no matter the size, makes a difference—Bulldogs always give back.
    • SHARE how you are celebrating Day of Giving on social media by using #BUDayofGiving on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
    Your involvement on Butler’s Day of Giving can impact the lives of current and future Bulldogs. For more information about Day of Giving and to make a gift, please visit butler.edu/dayofgiving.

Coach Holtmann and Hink are on board:

ButlerNut, Dawgs2412 and joliebeth23 like this.
  2. Dawgs2412

Dawgs2412 Member

I'm wearing Dawg gear proudly, made my contribution, and now I'm sharing.

Also a reminder for anyone interested in postseason tickets, contributions made before March 1st apply towards priority points for postseason ticket disbursements.

#BUdayofgiving

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

bmradio99 likes this.
  3. bmradio99

bmradio99 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,908
    The 2018 Butler Day of Giving is going on now: https://dayofgiving.butler.edu/

Please support Butler if you can! I'll be making my contribution to the Butler Fund later this morning.