ButlerHoops.com Fundraiser

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jared Grubbs, Mar 16, 2018.

1. fdr

fdr Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,310
    I'm sure plenty of our esteemed forum members can spare a few dollars. Jared does a great job curating the site. Let's support him.

2. kmacker69

kmacker69 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $2,976
    Well I've never paid to be ad free on a site before, but damn if this isn't basically home for me everyday... (Saltwater fishing sites are the second ones I visit everyday. Well, unless I'm headed offshore, then I do them first and visit here after the trip.) Hope that keeps things going until we get too damn big for this site! ;)

Oh and if your in coastal NC look me up... I might be able to get you offshore depending on the weather. (Not a charter, but private enthusiast that fishes my boat and mates on a big boat. 35 and 50 footers.) :cool:

pappyball likes this.
  3. Albick

Albick Active Member VIP Member

Money:
    $430
    Not sure how to message but I've just made a donation by credit card in lieu of buying a membership. Thanks for the great work you do on the board!

Jared Grubbs and SpartanDawgs like this.
  4. pappyball

pappyball Active Member VIP Member

Money:
    $268
    Jared, do you get less $ if we donate using a credit card? Do they take a % for the transaction fee or something? Would rather do cc but will do from checking if better for you...

5. Jared Grubbs

Jared Grubbs Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $14,142
    PayPal takes a 3% fee either way I believe, so just use a credit card.

Including VIP memberships we are up over $400 now. You all are amazing! Thanks for the support!

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops mobile app

pappyball likes this.
  6. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $14,142
    Both have been upgraded to VIP. Thanks once again!

Albick likes this.
  7. harvesting

harvesting Member VIP Member

Money:
    $138
    We were out of town for SB just got back and this link worked! Thanks again!

8. Dawgedd

Dawgedd Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $961
    Hi Jared,

Is there a way to pay with credit card to get a VIP membership? I’m having problems with my paypal account and it won’t let me pay with credit card (saying I must pay through PayPal since I have an account).

9. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $14,142
    Absolutely. Just use the donation link and I will manually assign VIP membership to your account to remove the advertisements.

https://butlerhoops.com/forum/index.php?donate/

10. Dawgedd

Dawgedd Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $961
    Hi Jared,

I donated, so when you get a chance can you assign the VIP membership? No rush.

Mad_Dawg 48 and WestLoopDog like this.
  11. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $14,142
    Done. Sorry about the delay.

12. Danville Bulldog

Danville Bulldog Active Member VIP Member

Money:
    $926
    I'm very happy with my new VIP membership. Could you add the label? Thank you in advance.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  13. pjohnsto2003

pjohnsto2003 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $4,104
    Jared said he would waive the fee if you were responsible for posting betting lines for all the games next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

14. Danville Bulldog

Money:
    $926
    I already paid, though it would be an honor to post the betting lines.:) I only lost $200 this year. The St. John's game killed me. That in-bounds play has got to be one of the worst, if not the worst, in Butler history.:mad:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    pjohnsto2003 likes this.
  15. bd5

bd5 Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $3,289
    Just updated the label!

16. Danville Bulldog

Money:
    $926
    Good job. Thank you!

17. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $14,142
    I've told several of you this in our conversations, but I just wanted to post it here so everyone can be aware of my plans. I've been overwhelmed by everyone's support. There has been enough money come in that I can fly to Peach Jam in July during the live period to again follow the coaching staff around and observe recruits. I'm about 98% I will do this if Khalif Battle's team qualifies. If not, I may consider going elsewhere. We will know if he qualifies after next weekend. I'm extremely grateful that this board has made it possible for me to do this. I really do appreciate everyone's efforts.

ButlerFan89, fdr, ButlerNut and 11 others like this.
  18. ButlerNut

ButlerNut Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $2,446
    We appreciate you running the best board in basketball and putting in all your hard work and passion.

Sent from my iPad using Butler Hoops

19. Jared Grubbs

Money:
    $14,142
    Things have been a little crazy for me and I haven’t been very active in updating recruiting info, but I’m ready to set things aside for a long weekend and get back to work for everyone. I head out tomorrow evening for South Carolina and will be at Peach Jam on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday watching recruits. Everyone should thank all of the VIP members here for making the trip possible and hopefully I’m able to come away with some good updates. Unfortunately Nike once again denied my media request, so I won’t be allowed to interview players, but I will still be able to do everything else.