Catching Wind of Some Interesting Rumors....

Discussion in 'Butler Basketball' started by BigHoss, Jan 8, 2022.

1. BigHoss

BigHoss Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,005
    ....that Big Hoss clogged an "industrial strength" toilet in the West upper bathrooms Friday night. I was going to try and dodge these rumors, but feel it's best to face them head-on.

This just further proves that Butler is unwilling to invest in absolutely ANY aspect of their program beyond the bare minimum. I thought the aesthetics of a renovated Hinkle were well done, but after digging deeper, the "guts" of the facility could still use PLENTY attention and upgrading. I've done plenty of damage at several historic facilities - Wrigley Field, Fenway Park, The Wigwam, Moe and Johnny's, Soldier Field (pre renovation), and Notre Dame Stadium (pre renovation), but never caused the problems I saw at Hinkle. I get that I am a true alpha, but please President Danko, let's address this. And bring back the troughs while you're at it.

I apologize to all those who were inconvenienced in the second half, and hope that we can not only upgrade our coaching staff this off season, but also upgrade our plumbing system in the 300 section.

2. Staxawax

Staxawax Well-Known Member

Money:
    $12,501
    willisbrown likes this.