Chrishawn Hopkins - Wright State

Discussion in 'Recruiting Archive' started by bd5, Oct 24, 2012.

1. readyletsgo

readyletsgo Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,899
    Good point.

2. readyletsgo

readyletsgo Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $1,899
    Career over - Wright State blew a 39-20 halftime lead in their first HL Tourney game at UIC - losing 60-57. Hopkins ends with 6 points, 7 assists, 2 turnovers and 3 rebounds.

3. NCJon

NCJon Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $9,704
    I'd really hoped things would turn out better for Chrishawn at Wright State than they did. I also like Billy Donlon and wanted to see them succeed together. After an 11 win season, you've gotta wonder if he'll be gone next year, too.

4. bumba

bumba Well-Known Member

Money:
    $10,349
    [tweet]759865043320135681[/tweet]

5. Robinzine Crying

Robinzine Crying Well-Known Member

Money:
    $709
    Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like Chrishawn was sitting right next to Brad last night when they inducted the two Final Four teams into the Buter Athletics Hall of Fame. Good to see there were apparently no ongoing hard feelings from either regarding the circumstances of Hop's exit from the program.

DawgPoundMac, mwall787, NCJon and 3 others like this.
  6. Irishdawg

Irishdawg Banned User

Money:
    $1,922
    Believe you're correct - also looks like he took time to hang out with the current group of guys. He deserved to be kicked off the team and out of school for what he did, but I'm glad to see he was invited back considering his role in the 2011 run. Not sure what he's doing now, but he had been playing for the Indy Blaze a couple years ago.

Robinzine Crying likes this.
  7. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $3,202
    He was there and Ronnie spoke about his contribution during the Florida game in the 2011 run.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Butler Hoops mobile app

8. WDLTH

WDLTH Active Member VIP Member

Money:
    $225
    How awesome! Is that Kelan in the back (behind Aaron and DJ)? Also, that's a pretty big brace on Bo's knee. Did I miss news about a previous knee injury for him? Is this new?