Crossroads Classic Tickets

Discussion in 'Ticket Exchange' started by showaltr, Dec 3, 2019 at 10:02 PM.

1. showaltr

showaltr New Member

Money:
    $14
    If anyone has 2, 3, or 4 tickets for the crossroads classic in the lower or club levels, I’d happily buy them. I’m a bulldog fan, and love the classic...reminiscent of the high school single class regionals back in the day.

2. theenforcer13

theenforcer13 #barlowing

Money:
    $20,677
    Smells like an IU fan to me.

3. Cranjis McBasketball

Cranjis McBasketball Active Member

Money:
    $231
    Haha that’s what I thought too but he has looked for tickets to butler games before. Happy hunting! Keep an eye on the ticket sites (stubhub, etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Butler Hoops

4. BulldogsFTW

BulldogsFTW Well-Known Member

Money:
    $345
    TickPick is the best of the resellers. Due to them not charging additional fees, they typically come back just a little cheaper than all of the others.

5. BUcheer

BUcheer Well-Known Member VIP Member

Money:
    $5,304
    Yeah, anyone selling better be vetting to be sure they are BU fans. Hate sitting near other team fans in the BU section, esp. the team BU is playing.

6. showaltr

showaltr New Member

Money:
    $14
    Thanks for the suggestion on TickPick!

I grew up an IU fan, my wife is an IU grad, but I’m a Butler fan, former Butler season ticket holder in the Crow’s nest, and still would be if I didn’t live an hour away (Batesville) and had 6 kids that are all involved in sports. I’m from Connersville, but was a Dawg fan before Brad even started recruiting Matt. We lived in Broad Ripple in a bachelor pad and would go to Hinkle for games. We’d play in the Sunday morning pick ups, too - talk about awesome. That started the interest, and then I fully converted away from IU during the Hoosier Classic (when Butler won on Cornett’s dunk at the buzzer).

7. Albick

Albick Well-Known Member

Money:
    $582
    I'm looking for 2 tickets for the Crossroads Classic. If anyone here has two to sell, that would be great, but if not, I just need to know what sections are the Butler sections so I can look there from resellers. For those with tickets, what sections are the Butler sections? Thanks.

8. TheDawgDub95

TheDawgDub95 Well-Known Member

Money:
    $1,051
    Section 17 is Butler

Sent from my SM-G930V using Butler Hoops mobile app

9. Albick

Albick Well-Known Member

Money:
    $582
    TheDawgDub95 likes this.